FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

A pic i took at the office of my two beloved awesomeness toys.  Like they turned two goodesh toys into super duper awesome toys that i feel really happy to have now.  Would appreciate if anyone can help me choose the final armor to go with this trio for VF-1J Hikaru (debating between 101, 011, 303) .  The Trio should look great together (hence why the difficult choice), and the yellow on will be in center.

IMG_20180814_140056.jpg

Edited by Arthurius

5 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

I'm noticing several people are putting the Fext armor on the VF-1S Messer. Is this because the white color goes well with the parts, or because that valk is more attractive with its paint scheme covered? 

:ph34r:

Or option 3: it's the cheapest available HMR VF-1.

3 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

I'm noticing several people are putting the Fext armor on the VF-1S Messer. Is this because the white color goes well with the parts, or because that valk is more attractive with its paint scheme covered? 

I'll go for the later. The Messer is K.

Related image

7 hours ago, Arthurius said:

A pic i took at the office of my two beloved awesomeness toys.  Like they turned two goodesh toys into super duper awesome toys that i feel really happy to have now.  Would appreciate if anyone can help me choose the final armor to go with this trio for VF-1J Hikaru (debating between 101, 011, 303) .  The Trio should look great together (hence why the difficult choice), and the yellow on will be in center.

*snip*

Why not try all three armors to Hikaru's VF-1J, take photo of each and compare. That way, you can see them all together lined up and pick which one you like the most. ;)

20 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Why not try all three armors to Hikaru's VF-1J, take photo of each and compare. That way, you can see them all together lined up and pick which one you like the most. ;)

Because I am poooooor!!!!

If I make wrong choice, I am stuck with it, 4 life...

now, if I was able to get both 011 and 101 because I had more valks to use it on, and money, and space, etc..., I would use the shoulder armour of the 011 on the 101... for MOOO RED

2 minutes ago, Arthurius said:

Because I am poooooor!!!!

If I make wrong choice, I am stuck with it, 4 life...

now, if I was able to get both 011 and 101 because I had more valks to use it on, and money, and space, etc..., I would use the shoulder armour of the 011 on the 101... for MOOO RED

Oh. My bad. I thought you already have those 3 Armors in your hand. ^_^

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Oh. My bad. I thought you already have those 3 Armors in your hand. ^_^

Only got these two, and can swing one final one to complete the trio.  Will have my vf2ss  hmr next to them, opposite side of vf1j to complete the red on the opposite side...

4AD66F34-F344-45F8-B9A0-36DF0A4F5144.jpeg

On 8/15/2018 at 8:27 AM, ScrambledValkyrie said:

For me, the answer is simpler than you think. It’s because the Messer VF-1 didn’t come with any add-on parts.

Was thinking of getting the armor for the CF 1A too at first, but thought it would make it look like a hero and I didn’t want that.

Picked up all three orders that I have yesterday after I returned to work -- 000, 101, and 102F. The quality looks awesome. And I managed to remove the gatling gun from 102F so I can put it on 000. Planning also on giving 102F's two cannon boosters to the 000 as well. ^_^

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Picked up all three orders that I have yesterday after I returned to work -- 000, 101, and 102F. The quality looks awesome. And I managed to remove the gatling gun from 102F so I can put it on 000. Planning also on giving 102F's two cannon boosters to the 000 as well. ^_^

pics of the 101 with the vf-1J Please