FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

2 hours ago, Arthurius said:

So i asked Fexthobby if they can take pictures of the 102 armor with other valks, such as the messer and the vf-1j, to see compatibility, and here are the results.  The messer doesnt look bad actually.  They posted these this morning on their facebook

30703828_1875840659153068_8246182423457037640_n.jpg.172f42e478bfe2567e8bfa033d7bd478.jpg

30594838_1875840682486399_4327093255852134688_o.jpg

30629944_1875840715819729_46805317572154148_n.jpg

30723859_1875840729153061_7361185843670249313_o.jpg

Wowsa really liking the look from the back of this pack!

So guys, 102 or 102F??  Already have 000 on order, and pondering which.  I like the arm cannons, but i may prefer standard FP backpack to the Cannons Backpack, not sure.

get both and get 2 HMR CF's while you are at it. :D

4 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

58A808B5-184B-43D7-9773-B30865EF0922.jpeg.d5c2c10584585a5df9b63a7c09a8b6e0.jpeg

Agreed! 

since no on fire icon..

fire.gif.c942750712a7bb8962476ee65e5a8fb9.gif 

I think I Could pick  the blue 202 option for my Original HM Max however it is from the very first HM releases (those with the non-removable nosecone) so, I want to know if it would be compatible and also I noticed from the FEXTHOBBY page product photos, a booster is missing for the 202 armor....Will they only include what you see on those pics?

Can somebody here advise on my inquiries ?..Thanks in advance guys..1.thumb.jpg.4df5dbe61ffdba3cefd7f04f04767965.jpg

8 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Latter. Which I already voiced my complaints about. 

8 hours ago, Arthurius said:

Unfortunately, you cant buy the separate accessories, you have to buy the whole new set that comes with specific accessories, and each one is different.  I asked too from them, and they told me it is not possible.

Bummer. Still might get the 102F for my single battroid valk, a CF VF-1A but the lack of the full set of options is rather unfortunate.

6 minutes ago, Arthurius said:

Ok, well, went with your suggestions for the 102F over the 102.  So now i got 2 armors on order, the 000 and the 102F.  Now all i am missing is the actual CF valk.... :(

Keep an eye on mandarake and yahoo auctions. 

...don’t bid on my stuff lol :lol:

seriously don’t do it

25 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Keep an eye on mandarake and yahoo auctions. 

...don’t bid on my stuff lol :lol:

seriously don’t do it

How does yahoo auctions work?  Where do i go for that?

Any chance you can sell me CF for a fair price?

Yahoo Auction only work to people located in Japan. For it to work on people outside Japan, we use proxy services like FromJapan or Buyee (there are actually more proxy site that caters to Japan shopping). you pay for the item, domestic shipping (seller to proxy handler), the proxy rates and of course, international shipping.

5 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

Yahoo Auction only work to people located in Japan. For it to work on people outside Japan, we use proxy services like FromJapan or Buyee (there are actually more proxy site that caters to Japan shopping). you pay for the item, domestic shipping (seller to proxy handler), the proxy rates and of course, international shipping.

Thanks.  Which one do you recommend, FromJapan, or Buyee?

Per Fexthobby on Facebook

Missiles from HMR figures can be installed on OWL-ONE-000 armour !

So i think they mean those missiles that come with the FPs, they can be attached on Fexthobby's arms.  Not 100% sure.

30653201_1877452895658511_8962796479323259794_n.jpg

30629178_1877452898991844_494648025158933171_n.jpg

Edited by Arthurius

37 minutes ago, Arthurius said:

So i think they mean those missiles that come with the FPs, they can be attached on Fexthobby's arms.  Not 100% sure.

That's a nice looking option!

so that means the armor missiles can go on to the hmr as well? Yea they aren't the best looking  missiles but if they can it's an extra load out option for HMR.

51 minutes ago, Arthurius said:

Well, this is good news other than I probably shouldn't have ordered any of the armors that came with missiles since they look pretty bad to me.

8 minutes ago, seti88 said:

That's a nice looking option!

so that means the armor missiles can go on to the hmr as well? Yea they aren't the best looking  missiles but if they can it's an extra load out option for HMR.

True, although mine will stay in the box and I'll just be using the official Reaction Missiles for everything.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Well, this is good news other than I probably shouldn't have ordered any of the armors that came with missiles since they look pretty bad to me.

True, although mine will stay in the box and I'll just be using the official Reaction Missiles for everything.

I dont care about the missiles themselves, but i kinda like that cylindrical gun near the hands that has 4  barrels, and thought might be good to have the back cannons being different just for the heck of it i guess.

2 minutes ago, Arthurius said:

I dont care about the missiles themselves, but i kinda like that cylindrical gun near the hands that has 4  barrels, and thought might be good to have the back cannons being different just for the heck of it i guess.

Yep, I like the gatling guns too...not sure if there is a combo with those and not the missiles but no matter, my order is in and I'm not too worried about it.

And the bandai missile sets would have quite the options for a deployed missile effect...yums!
Would be a real hoot if the smoke trails could latch on to one of the missile packs, the legs maybe? 

Btw, does anyone know when these are shipping? I e-mailed em yesterday but havent gotten any answers as yet.

Edited by seti88

16 minutes ago, seti88 said:

And the bandai missile sets would have quite the options for a deployed missile effect...yums!
Would be a real hoot if the smoke trails could latch on to one of the missile packs, the legs maybe? 

Btw, does anyone know when these are shipping? I e-mailed em yesterday but havent gotten any answers as yet.

Yep, I was thinking about using the missile effects set with the armor. 

The Fext site says June or July 2018...

Oh no! Will people start flipping when they don't get their orders late June?:D I don't have anything from Fans Hobby and haven't followed their releases but being late is pretty typical for 3P releases. 

29 minutes ago, jenius said:

You make it sound unreasonable for people who have paid for an item to complain when it's not delivered... That is a curious position to take.

No, I think it's unreasonable when people complain without knowing that their item will not be delivered. Especially when the shop says it will be delivered and they just don't know when. It happens very often in the 3P world but I know you are referring to something else.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

No, I think it's unreasonable when people complain without knowing that their item will not be delivered. Especially when the shop says it will be delivered and they just don't know when. It happens very often in the 3P world but I know you are referring to something else.

Slave VI is correct in saying that 3rd party stuff (especially TFs) tend to not get released on the date as planned hence the wording "ETA" is used. A fair amount of people still use the "ETA date of release" as the actual official release day; however in reality, its usually two/three weeks after the ETA.      

Yep, I was thinking about using the missile effects set with the armor. 

The Fext site says June or July 2018...

Oh no! Will people start flipping when they don't get their orders late June?:D I don't have anything from Fans Hobby and haven't followed their releases but being late is pretty typical for 3P releases. 

Ah thx for the info. Couldnt quite find it on their store site...a waiting it is then...

i expect them to get quite a fair bit of orders for these..not sure what's the count already but my order was 1011...hopefully  quality won't be affected if  there are too many orders too...

51 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I expect them to get quite a fair bit of orders for these..not sure what's the count already but my order was 1011...hopefully  quality won't be affected if  there are too many orders too...

When I made my first order late on the first day of preorder I got order number 1020. When I made my second order yesterday, I got order number 1058. I may be wrong, but I think they started counting at 1000. It's unlikely that they got in 1000 orders in the first few hours and then only 38 afterwards in a week's time.

Edited by Lorindor

22 hours ago, Lorindor said:

When I made my first order late on the first day of preorder I got order number 1020. When I made my second order yesterday, I got order number 1058. I may be wrong, but I think they started counting at 1000. It's unlikely that they got in 1000 orders in the first few hours and then only 38 afterwards in a week's time.

Yeah they most likely did, order # 1058 sounds better than order 58 :D

Armors will come with adapter for stand

Nice, hopefully it balances ok.

On 4/12/2018 at 1:00 AM, VALKYRIE ACE PILOT said:

I noticed from the FEXTHOBBY page product photos, a booster is missing for the 202 armor....Will they only include what you see on those pics?

I think it just accidentally fell off the ball joint before they took the pic.  It should be included.

On 4/12/2018 at 9:19 AM, Arthurius said:

10 hours ago, Arthurius said:

Armors will come with adapter for stand

That’s cool.  I wouldn’t mind if they included extra seat displays as well.

Just ordered the 101 and 102F, for the best combination of parts. I'll probably put one the 102 on a spare CF 1A and the 101 on a spare Hikaru 1J.

This may be obvious to some, but I just realized that the numbers of the armor sets are apparently supposed to be the modex numbers on the corresponding valkyrie.

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

wish I had a 1/60 lol

I'm in for one! I like what I'm seeing even if it's just a direct upscale of the 1/100 version. ^_^ 

Though please let them know to make the other armaments available individually. And not force us to buy multiples to get the other accessories. :rolleyes: