Hawk the Slayer sequel

Dynaman

At this stage, its almost obligatory for a British person of a certain age to use the following quote:

"GET OUT!" [1]

[1] A reference to the TV show "Spaced", where "Hawk the Slayer" featured as a minor plot point. The series is perhaps best known for if not making Simon Pegg famous, at least pointing him out as someone to watch in future.

You had my childhood hopes up there for a second you bastard.

Now I just have to remember the dream I used to have of Prince Talon (from Sword and the Sorcerer, the guy with the incredibly impossible 3-bladed sword) linking up with Hawk the Slayer and his crew.

Edited by Knight26

20 minutes ago, Knight26 said:

You had my childhood hopes up there for a second you bastard.

Now I just have to remember the dream I used to have of Prince Talon (from Sword and the Sorcerer, the guy with the incredibly impossible 3-bladed sword) linking up with Hawk the Slayer and his crew.

THAT I would pay to see, it would be crap but I would pay...

Just now, Dynaman said:

THAT I would pay to see, it would be crap but I would pay...

Same here.  Everything about those movies was ridiculous, but awesome.  Now I need to introduce my sons to these movies, lol.

I think I saw it at the Video Rental place.  I don't remember it ever being on TV.  It is a fantastic bit of cheese, take a low budget movie with horrible over-acting, goofy dialog, and an elf in loafers, and make it FUN to watch and you have Hawk the Slayer.

Rifftrax has it in their riffed catalog and they did a good job with it too.