Storm have amazing body sculpting, but need to improve in the facial detail department. Cammy's face suffers the same issues as Chun Li. It's missing that little bit of extra anime Japanese figure detail needed for it to be top notch. Currently it's at the level of more western action figures, where as SHF and Figma have really detailed face (more so eyes), which bring the action figure to life.

Would like to see Figma tackle Street Fighter line. SHF has good facial detail, but it's a little off (example: Chun Li looks a bit doll like instead of looking like her).

You know I'd really like to see a Bishoujo Battle Costume Cammy. Sorry off topic now.

12 hours ago, brouken said:

I love both my SHF and Storm SF figures. Too bad they're not compatible with one another scale wise, even though they're both supposed to be 1/12. :rolleyes:

That's my issue, or hopefully will be, once Storm releases Darkstalkers figs because most of my SF figs are SHF or SOTA which are about 90% in scale.  I do have a some older ReSaurus figures which are more like an honest 1/10 or 1/8, but yeah scale is the ongoing challenge...

• 3 months later...
Just now, Valkyrie Hunter D said:
Just now, Knight26 said:

I like a woman with strong thigh, but DAMN.....

Are we looking at the same link?:yahoo::rofl:

Edited by slide

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

He had an axe, but not THE Golden Axe.  The last boss had the Golden Axe.

Ax Battler had a Sword, the Dwarf (Gilius Thunderhead) has an Axe, Death Adder has the Golden Axe and the chick (Tyrius Flare) has an ass.

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Mog said:

Am I the only one who thinks they can add a red bandana and more curved sword to these things and re-brand these as Killer Instinct figures?

Seems like. They should probably wait a few years though, maybe with the release of another KI title, probably for the next gen XBox.

I'm still waiting on news about the Darkstalkers line.  I got a Storm Collectables brochure at a convention and all there was with respect to that was a title page with the Darkstalkers logo towards the end.

• 5 weeks later...