I really hope that they can go into the roster of the KOF series and not just stop at Kyo and Iori (which would be the givens). I need a Robert Garcia like I cannot explain. Waaaaaaay back in college, I won a KOF '95 tournament largely due to that one character.

• 1 month later...

I really wish someone would start producing Darkstalkers figures. I got so desperate that I started modding my own.

I know the Storm's are not in scale with my Figuarts, but I would pay anything (reasonable) to have a proper vampire savior line.

Those KoF figs are nice, but I've yet to dive into that franchise.

Wow, that Kyo is amazing! Bring on more of the roster!

(But, uh... for as much a hardcore fan of KOF that I claim to be, I personally can't stand this character. I can count the number of times on one hand that I've ever used him, and I own almost all of the KOF games in my MVS. :lol:)

I’m impressed by this Kyo. It really looks like him. Personally I’m a big Kyo fan. Would love to see NESTS white jacket version too. 

And Mai! I bet they utilise the soft chest that they featured on Battle Chun Li. 

I think Storm just need to improve their female faces. I find the Chun Li one not attractive enough. :p

29 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

I think Storm just need to improve their female faces. I find the Chun Li one not attractive enough. :p

Not just the faces. They need to improve the body a little bit. It's why I'm not buying her for now. ^_^

Pe9Wpxu.jpg

51 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Her design in SFV made her ugly anyway.  Looks like the game to me.

True. But how I wish Storm tweaked it a little bit since I really want to have a Chun-Li (the first release) figure along with Ryu.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Here comes a new challenger"

https://news.toyark.com/2019/02/15/darkstalkers-license-announced-by-storm-collectibles-332703

Storm-Darkstalkers.jpg

So apart from this hobby, I've fallen pretty hard into fighting games. Apart from Street Fighter, I'm obsessed with Darkstalkers.  It is a smooth, beautiful, and fast game that pioneered many fighting game innovations that we now come to expect in the genre.  Fearing there would never be a proper line, I've even customizing figs to using Marvel figs and even sculpting on top of lego skeletons but now there will finally be a line!

I don't own any Storm Collectibles yet, but you can be damn sure I'm buying up this whole line. Please oh please let them include my main, Hsien-Ko, praise Jedah!

7 hours ago, Mazinger said:

"Here comes a new challenger"

https://news.toyark.com/2019/02/15/darkstalkers-license-announced-by-storm-collectibles-332703

Storm-Darkstalkers.jpg

So apart from this hobby, I've fallen pretty hard into fighting games. Apart from Street Fighter, I'm obsessed with Darkstalkers.  It is a smooth, beautiful, and fast game that pioneered many fighting game innovations that we now come to expect in the genre.  Fearing there would never be a proper line, I've even customizing figs to using Marvel figs and even sculpting on top of lego skeletons but now there will finally be a line!

I don't own any Storm Collectibles yet, but you can be damn sure I'm buying up this whole line. Please oh please let them include my main, Hsien-Ko, praise Jedah!

Nice but no Final Fight ? 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow these are fantastic. They really captured the look from the in game artwork and mug shots.

I'm also interested in their rendition of SSF2 Chun Li. Hope it's better than their effort with SFV Chun Li's face.

Okay, I just noticed something in the pics. It seems they mismatched Ryu and Ken's pants. The ripped pants went to Ken, and the clean edged pants went to Ryu. It should be the other way around. I hope Storm corrects that in the final products. Otherwise, they do really look spot on. Can't wait to have these in my collection!

I guess if they really want to be sprite accurate then both of them should have unripped gis. Haha.

If Ken has the unripped pants then his top needs to be unripped too.

You know Ryu should come with his red hadoken too since Ken comes with a hadoken and flaming shoryuken. A bit unfair.

Edited by eggy99

These look good.  I'm partial to the look of the SOTA line, but sadly we aren't getting more of those.  The Bandai SHFiguarts are nice and the articulation is incredible, but the faces lack intensity and are a bit too Anime generic.

A shame that Ryu doesn't come with his hobo duffle bag.

• 4 weeks later...