Very cool  models B))

Just remember to make plan for sanding as the end product is a bit rough and will need to be sanded down .Is the models thin walled or solid ?  What scale do you intend to use for print ? 

These look great. Are you planning to print them to sell?

5 hours ago, Rodavan said:

Very cool  models B))

Just remember to make plan for sanding as the end product is a bit rough and will need to be sanded down .Is the models thin walled or solid ?  What scale do you intend to use for print ? 

hi, the models are solids i only shaped these and do not have printer but in my page show some pics of print that made some people.

thanks for comment!

Are they scaleable ? They are great at that size but I was thining of scaling down to add figures to my planned Macross chess set, I have a few figures already. 

I also wondered about scaling up to see if I can get a 1/72 scale of the zentran power armour.

59 minutes ago, big F said:

Are they scaleable ? They are great at that size but I was thining of scaling down to add figures to my planned Macross chess set, I have a few figures already. 

I also wondered about scaling up to see if I can get a 1/72 scale of the zentran power armour.

yes they can be scaled because i did these in 3d max and i can give em more resolution if i wanna

14 hours ago, william02 said:

are the helmets 1/1 scale?

the helmets can be printed  in any size because i can give more and more resolution if you wish, i do not make the prints, just sell the files