slide

Wave 1/72 Destroid re-issue

1/72 MBR-04-Mk.VI Tomahawk

MBR-04-Mk.VI Tomahawk (Plastic model)

1/72 SDR-04-MkXII Phalanx

SDR-04-MkXII Phalanx (Plastic model)

are up for reserve on HS, they're also up on HLJ

Here's hoping the ADR-04-Mk.X Defender also gets a repop...

Edited by slide
  • Like 1

Thanks for the heads-up. I won't be biting right now, but maybe come May/June they'll still be in stock and I'll have the disposable income to spare.

What are these like compaired to the Captains offerings ?

@captain america did you ever make Destroids? I thought you only ever made Zentraedi mecha and that one human one that I always mistake for a Zentraedi mecha. Unless @big F's reference is just flying way above my head...

11 hours ago, kajnrig said:

@captain america did you ever make Destroids? I thought you only ever made Zentraedi mecha and that one human one that I always mistake for a Zentraedi mecha. Unless @big F's reference is just flying way above my head...

Oh yes he did, they are things of greatness.

1 hour ago, big F said:

Oh yes he did, they are things of greatness.

I'm gonna find me some examples now, because you've just piqued my interest in a major way...

EDIT:

But anyway, from all I've heard, these are all well-regarded kits. They all shared parts (I think the legs?), and all had some really interesting individualized details.

Edited by kajnrig

that should get you started. 

Iirc all the molds John  had were sold to various parties so there could be chance of seeing some again.

The wave kits are Brilliant! They fit together well. are even able to be slapped together glue free, have plenty of room for electronics if you wish, full articulation for posing and virtually all seams are hidden.

On 2/9/2018 at 7:19 PM, kajnrig said:

Bask in the exquisite workmanship :D

On another note thank god that the wave kits are being reissued. The current scalper prices are redonkulous! 

- Brett

• Like 1

Just FYI,  I actually have the patterns for the Capt's  Phalanx,  Tomahawk and the Defendar,  but not the Spartan.    i never really did anything with them considering the Wave releases.   There was a previous tomahawk release when they were owned by dreadnought army,  i cast those for him back then.

Edited by mslz22
  • Like 1

Do you have moulds?  You know that there are people (me) who prefer John's proportions over the Wave kits, who can't get there hands those kits after selling them in a fit of madness (also me)? 

I have good molds for the Phalanx and the Defendar,  I even have a few Defendars on hand but those never seem to be all that popular.   I could remold the tomahawk if there was at least 10 people or orders.

I also have soem  decals on hand for them too.

I have the standing zentrans as well,  standard and Kamjin,  and of course the 1/72 Capt Glaug.

I know there was intermittent interest in all of these but nothing seemed to gel.   I am doing a big clean up and re organizing now,  so it may be a good time to entertain getting organized on these.

Edited by mslz22

Apparently the VF-22S is also up for re-issue by Hasegawa.

Can you flick up a photo of the zents?

Edited by NZEOD

If there is any interest in the standing pilots I will start a for sale thread mid week next week.   Kids are off for a few days and I have my hands full.

Count me in please for seated and standing.

Edited by big F