CMs 1/60(?) Brave 21 Alloy Mugen Calibur/Caliber question

fenrir72

I just got this(not the limited one) but the armored (desert browne/orange)one at that. He will serve as my TF Roadbuster owing to the fact that Roadbuster costs an arm and a leg these days.  This one I got for less than $80.00 though from what I read, he cost $200.00 something back in 2009.

He's got lots of accessories and diecast. My question is for those who owned the original Mugen Caliber or the TF Roadbuster is .....the groin/hip connection, was it as floppy as hell or is it just the CMs version?

I just can't lock it securely(the split part) that makes up the thigh connection part. Is that normal?

02002002610.jpg

Don't want to be rude. But everyone knows this section is specifically just for official 'Macross' toy. Anything outside of that including Robotech should be posted in the Anime or Science Fiction section. There's already an existing Dorvack thread.

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Don't want to be rude. But everyone knows this section is specifically just for official 'Macross' toy. Anything outside of that including Robotech should be posted in the Anime or Science Fiction section. There's already an existing Dorvack thread.

He should have posted in the "Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread" and he would have been good to go!  ;)

9 hours ago, jvmacross said:

He should have posted in the "Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread" and he would have been good to go!  ;)

Would that be a show what I just got? Like in HMR for example, most posts there are showcases of how many Valkyries you might have scored which by your definition should also be in the recent Macross toy purchase. As I mentioned, I tried using the site's search engine and couldn't find a match except for shawn's 2003 thread. Heck, even the Dorvack thread link was about the show. 

My purpose was to ask if the floppiness is "normal" for the connection part.

Edited by fenrir72