Super Store 7 SDF, Regult, VF

RoadWarriorMax

15 hours ago, sh9000 said:

9304F224-0954-4AFF-AA3B-F29B151567AF.jpeg.5d706413928ece6ecff1e8677a891803.jpeg

Rick looks like Chucky and Minmay looks like the girl from The Exorcist.

Millions(?) of Unwanted Shiiity "Collectibles" Lingering on store shelves Everywhere!TM

Well, looks like after 30+ years.....someone finally managed to make the old school Macross keshi toys look more line-art accurate! :shok:

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Millions(?) of Unwanted Shiiity "Collectibles" Lingering on store shelves Everywhere!TM

Well, looks like after 30+ years.....someone finally managed to make the old school Macross keshi toys look more line-art accurate! :shok:

Nailed it.

42 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Tomahawk looks pretty good...I liked M.U.S.C.L.E figures back in the day but have no need for these.

Yeah, I actually liked muscle figs back then too.  Was around the same time I was watching Robotech/macross.  But these seem entirely out of place.  MUSCLE was mass-market disposable stuff.

This is mass-market disposable product aimed a very niche, almost entirely high-end market (now-a-days, at least).  Not sure what they are thinking with this.

• 4 months later...

I picked up a set of both the pink M.U.S.C.L.E. and the can. I kind of dig them for what they are. I know they have the dreaded "R" word attached to them, but for desk candy they work. The SDF-1 is pretty nice. Truth is I like most of the Super7 M.U.S.C.L.E. figures. The Alien ones are pretty nice especially the Power Loader and the Queen.

• 2 weeks later...