Jump to content
Blackaces

Wonder Festival Winter 2018 F-14 Diecast Model Max & Millia Type

Recommended Posts

Hi all and Mods, if this is in the wrong section, my apologies and please move the thread.

I would just like to announce the models that I have made for this year's event.

They are F-14 models in 1/72 scale in Max & Millia livery with weathering & toning effects.
P1100233.thumb.jpg.8a182bc7c999b153c93835743e4c36b0.jpgP1100232.thumb.jpg.11f83e9f86ff39bfc524a826ce6688f8.jpgP1100231.jpg.8ccc3d2b171ab9b2e89b550c72bf4bd1.jpgP1100230.thumb.jpg.6e4cb0e3c2f4fed6ed8745e4ae43c929.jpg
P1100229.thumb.jpg.2e359bc3c94fab6b34a6fda69c899668.jpgP1100228.thumb.jpg.bd24e043bf9c6ee2c18eecd323186aed.jpgP1100226.thumb.jpg.6d0b2e142413b2288fc735748ae70134.jpg

P1100236.jpg

P1100237.jpg

P1100238.jpg

P1100239.jpg

P1100241.jpg

P1100245.jpg

P1100249.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s neat, Calibre still haven’t released the F-14J and S they advertised last year, though.

Chris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh wow I like them even more than the Roy and Hikaru you did last year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So to clarify, the Robotech releases are the same except they come with a stand and without the awesome weathering. Is that right? Obviously there's also been no announcement of M&m Rt releases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool custom tomcats! Hopefully on sale as regular releases instead of just displays at WF2018w?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paint work on those is awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. Is @Blackaces the one who designed the F-14's for Calibre Wings? And he's the one who's designing the upcoming M&M F-14's?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did these WF ones have the differences vs the Calibre wings like the S&Js did? It didn't get answered from the other posts above. Maybe they'll be available ato WF2018 Summer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping to get mine in a couple weeks. Is Calibre pronounced with a Latin feel or does it sound like caliber?

Edited by jenius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, jenius said:

Hoping to get mine in a couple weeks. Is Calibre pronounced with a Latin feel our does it sound like caliber?

Where are you getting yours from if I may ask?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. Is @Blackaces the one who designed the F-14's for Calibre Wings? And he's the one who's designing the upcoming M&M F-14's?

 

Designed is not the correct word. Founded is more accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2018 at 12:44 AM, dizman said:

Oooh wow I like them even more than the Roy and Hikaru you did last year!

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2018 at 7:26 PM, Dobber said:

That’s neat, Calibre still haven’t released the F-14J and S they advertised last year, though.

Chris

It is now released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2018 at 11:33 PM, Slave IV said:

Looks awesome! Great work!

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2018 at 12:45 AM, jenius said:

So to clarify, the Robotech releases are the same except they come with a stand and without the awesome weathering. Is that right? Obviously there's also been no announcement of M&m Rt releases.

Right, the Robotech releases do not come with the weathering effects. 

The Max & Millia colours have been announced as pre orders for June 2018. 

There shall be also event exclusive versions coming soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2018 at 1:34 AM, seti88 said:

Cool custom tomcats! Hopefully on sale as regular releases instead of just displays at WF2018w?

Not display only, limited to 20 units world wide. Custom weathering effects on the diecast model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2018 at 3:38 PM, JetJockey said:

Paint work on those is awesome.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are Max and Milia supposed to be ordered from your facebook page?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Blackaces. Does this still apply (Taken from your post in another thread)?

And there are differences between the WF version & the RT version.

- WF no pilots, RT pilots plus bonus pilots (not yet shown)

- WF no stand, RT metal stand

- WF no collector's card, RT with collector's serialised card

- WF white body with toning, RT light grey body without toning

- WF Mk I F-14 tooling parts, RT Mk II F-14 tooling parts

- WF 2 x grey phoenix & sidewinder missiles, RT 6 x (RMS-1 looking) phoenix & sidewinder missiles

- WF plain underwing, RT with UN SPACY printed on under wing

- WF & RT has slightly different livery scheme

- WF brown box, RT collector's box

- WF with Big West sticker, RT no Big Weticker

- WF speedbrakes sealed, RT speedbrakes deployable 

Thank you.

Edited by wmkjr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

@Blackaces. Does this still apply (Taken from your post in another thread)?

And there are differences between the WF version & the RT version.

- WF no pilots, RT pilots plus bonus pilots (not yet shown)

- WF no stand, RT metal stand

- WF no collector's card, RT with collector's serialised card

- WF white body with toning, RT light grey body without toning

- WF Mk I F-14 tooling parts, RT Mk II F-14 tooling parts

- WF 2 x grey phoenix & sidewinder missiles, RT 6 x (RMS-1 looking) phoenix & sidewinder missiles

- WF plain underwing, RT with UN SPACY printed on under wing

- WF & RT has slightly different livery scheme

- WF brown box, RT collector's box

- WF with Big West sticker, RT no Big Weticker

- WF speedbrakes sealed, RT speedbrakes deployable 

Thank you.

No, there are some changes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mommar said:

How are Max and Milia supposed to be ordered from your facebook page?

You can send a PM on FB to indicate your interest and we can arrange one or both to you while stocks last. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jenius said:

Bbts

BBTS will be the regular version without any weathering 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blackaces said:

These from BBTS will be the regular release without any weathering or specially painted figures.

Thanks @Blackaces  !  Even without weathering am gonna get a max f-14! Love the total blue on a f-14!

btw how do we get em in the asia region, as i cant seem to find them listed....will you be selling em on ebay? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Thanks @Blackaces  !  Even without weathering am gonna get a max f-14! Love the total blue on a f-14!

btw how do we get em in the asia region, as i cant seem to find them listed....will you be selling em on ebay? 

They will be listed on the Calibre Wings website soon. Delays due to workload. Product available in June so still early days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Blackaces, I bought the F-14B jolly rogers but noticed the Phoenix missiles were not in the tray, nor are they in reviews from other sites. Are they not included in the earlier releases?

I am asking because the plastic tray do have notches of what seems to be for phoenix missiles and other armaments, they are also listed as armaments on the inner flap, but the actual missiles are not there. Thanks.

List of missiles can be seen here : 

http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/military-model-aircraft/261154-calibre-wings-f-14b-tomcat-vf-103-jolly-rogers-ca721401.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aaajin said:

@Blackaces, I bought the F-14B jolly rogers but noticed the Phoenix missiles were not in the tray, nor are they in reviews from other sites. Are they not included in the earlier releases?

I am asking because the plastic tray do have notches of what seems to be for phoenix missiles and other armaments, they are also listed as armaments on the inner flap, but the actual missiles are not there. Thanks.

List of missiles can be seen here : 

http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/military-model-aircraft/261154-calibre-wings-f-14b-tomcat-vf-103-jolly-rogers-ca721401.html

I'm guessing it's not included because it's the Last Jolly Rogers F-14B flight. By that time the Navy retired the AIM-54 from service.

Edited by wmkjr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×