Figure ID help please (non-Macross)

Palantirion

I thought there was a forum section here for Evangelion, but perhaps I was mistaken. But I know many of us on MacrossWorld are also knowledgeable about Evangelion. As this concerns a toy I am placing the thread here. No offense meant.

I need help identifying this figure of Misato. The seller on eBay didn't know jack about it, and I didn't pay much. It was listed as "Misato S3 Resin Statue”. It is somewhat heavy, cold to the touch and appx. 1/7 scale. It bugs me to not know where it came from, as I keep good records of my collections. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

s-l500.jpg

s-l500b.jpg

s-l500c.jpg

No offense too. But you are posting on the wrong section regarding 'non-Macross' stuff inquiry. The Toys section are dedicated to official Macross toys. Anything outside Macross, that includes Robotech and whatnot, should be posted in the Anime or Science Fiction section. And yes, there's an Evangelion thread within the said section. It's there because I just search it earlier. ;)

Anyways, it would be rude not to help out so I'm just posting this eBay link that I found for the resin kit that you were asking. Though the listing is already ended hope it's the one that you're looking for just to check what's the make and brand.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/evangelion-misato-katuragi-1-6-resin-kit-/332390362863

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

No offense too. But you are posting on the wrong section regarding 'non-Macross' stuff inquiry. The Toys section are dedicated to official Macross toys. Anything outside Macross, that includes Robotech and whatnot, should be posted in the Anime or Science Fiction section. And yes, there's an Evangelion thread within the said section. It's there because I just search it earlier. ;)

Anyways, it would be rude not to help out so I'm just posting this eBay link that I found for the resin kit that you were asking. Though the listing is already ended hope it's the one that you're looking for just to check what's the make and brand.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/evangelion-misato-katuragi-1-6-resin-kit-/332390362863

- I appreciate the help, and the direction. Hopefully a mod can move the thread to the right place. Apologies.

That kit does look VERY much like my figure. Although in the instructions pic the sleaves are shown rolled up. But in the pics is looks right. Thank you VERY much for this link!