Macross Figures

Anubis

Does any site have the Macross Figures available still? Kevin said he had them on order for VE, but no new word yet, and TAM's supply dried up in an instant.

Hope I didn't miss out. If so I'll just have to make sure I put my order in early for the 2nd series.

Yeah, we got a raw deal on these. We had ordered over 10 cases, and instead got ONE! Apparently the demand for these was really huge overseas.

The second series is supposed to be released in February 04 and I've made it clear that we want MORE!!

Yep, definately no hesitation on pre-ordering the next series. Unfortunate we got snowballed on this one, though.

I wonder who will be in the second series. I might have said this somewhere before but my guesses would be Roy, Misa, Myung, Sara, and maybe Basara, since they need someone else from Macross 7.

The scalping has already started. I saw a Minmei doll for a ridiculous price on E bay already a couple of days ago. 35 bucks starting bid I think. Give it a week and the other figures will start showing up.

Yeah, I saw the scalping too. Makes ya wanna puke. I take one guy wanted over $30 for the Minmay figure.

Yup! ...It was the Minmay doll "chase figure". IIRC, it was an auction on Yahoo Japan.

I am just happy I was able to get one of Tam's last sets of the figures. They should be here tomorrow. Can't wait!

:)

Edit to add: A big thanks to Tamim! You Rock!!! ;)

Melissa

Edited by trueblueeyes

Seeing that this series had characters from most sequels and prequels I think that the second series might contain Roy or Max , Basara, Edward or Sara and possibly someone from Macross Plus this time. I wonder if they would release all versions of Sharon Apple ;). Anyway I´m hoping to see Shin or DD Ivanov from M0 simply because I love the suits and helmet :lol:

fortunately my birthday is in February so I won´t have to pay for this little gift :p

i'm still waiting for mine to arrive :(

Did you order online? Or reserved at a local store? I've been looking for those CM's figures all over Singapore. And it seems that none of the store owners down there ever heard of such figures........ All they show me were the Sharpeners. <_<

:) Got mine today! Very cool little figures! I even was lucky enough to get the chase Minmay doll!! Thanks again to Tam for letting me know about these.

...Now I also hope that this inspires Yamato to start making Macross action figures themselves. These little gashapon figures are nice...but imagine a larger detailed Yamato action figure! mmmm! :blink:

:) Got mine today! Very cool little figures! I even was lucky enough to get the chase Minmay doll!! Thanks again to Tam for letting me know about these.

...Now I also hope that this inspires Yamato to start making Macross action figures themselves. These little gashapon figures are nice...but imagine a larger detailed Yamato action figure! mmmm! :blink:

Oooh, wow, you lucked out! I didn't get the Minmay doll :( Any pics of it??

:) Got mine today!  Very cool little figures!  I even was lucky enough to get the chase Minmay doll!! Thanks again to Tam for letting me know about these. 

What's the switch on the back of the Minmay doll for?

Graham

Decoration only! Just a molded on piece of plastic. I suppose it is to make it more of a clone of the one we see in Macross. Although I really wish the switch would have allowed you to play a tune from DYRL? or the TV series...That would have been really cool! :p

..I will take some pics of it later and post them on this thread! These little things are terrifc though! I love the chase figure but I wish it had replaced something in the set other than my regular hair Hikaru! <_< Oh well, I should be happy that I was able to get a set! Can't wait for series two!

..........................................................................................

And to Toonz and MD...D'oh! ..That is NOT what I meant! :wacko::wacko::blink: Heh!

:rolleyes:

Melissa

Ouch, that one cost you the Hikaru figure? Well, I guess you can put the helmet on the clear hair one and no one will know ;)

BTW, which mini transformers did you get? (PM please so I don't take this thread off topic :))

Edited by twinmoons

:) Got mine today!  Very cool little figures!  I even was lucky enough to get the chase Minmay doll!! Thanks again to Tam for letting me know about these. 

What's the switch on the back of the Minmay doll for?

Graham

Decoration only! Just a molded on piece of plastic. I suppose it is to make it more of a clone of the one we see in Macross. Although I really wish the switch would have allowed you to play a tune from DYRL? or the TV series...That would have been really cool! :p

..I will take some pics of it later and post them on this thread! These little things are terrifc though! I love the chase figure but I wish it had replaced something in the set other than my regular hair Hikaru! <_< Oh well, I should be happy that I was able to get a set! Can't wait for series two!

..........................................................................................

And to Toonz and MD...D'oh! ..That is NOT what I meant! :wacko::wacko::blink: Heh!

:rolleyes:

Melissa

1/1 Mylene? :huh:

:lol:

i'm still waiting for mine to arrive :(

Did you order online? Or reserved at a local store? I've been looking for those CM's figures all over Singapore. And it seems that none of the store owners down there ever heard of such figures........ All they show me were the Sharpeners. <_<

Any luck getting the CM's figures ? I would be going to Singapore this weekend so I am hoping I could get some.... :blink: