Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S Premium Finish

no3Ljm

58 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

I've pre-ordered the premium vf-0s recently through Nippon Yassan. This is only because the first release is more expensive now than the premium.

Just giving you a heads up, @anubis20 is selling a first release brand new Arcadia VF-0S for $350 shipped within US CONT. That's cheaper than the Premium Finish at NY in case you're just comparing prices. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Ridden001 said:

My source states that the Booster Combo will be released and will done with the VF-0A first followed by the VF-0S.  Premium finishes of that version are unlikely at this point and it serves as the end point of the 0A/0S print line.  

This is what I've been holding out for, that is great news for me.  Can you say anything about the reliability of your "source?" (I understand if you can't)?

Edited by HardlyNever

4 hours ago, Ridden001 said:

My source states that the Booster Combo will be released and will done with the VF-0A first followed by the VF-0S.  Premium finishes of that version are unlikely at this point and it serves as the end point of the 0A/0S print line.  

Interesting news. No 0D? Oh man. 

4 hours ago, Ridden001 said:

Urgh a bundle and not as a separate release? Most likely a skip then.

Edited by seti88

The VF-0D didn't have a ghost booster, so that much makes sense. This news does raise a bunch of questions, though. Will we get a stand-alone premium Shin VF-0A release like we are getting with the 0S? What about the VF-0A brownie that was teased? 

I'm not sure if I'm going to buy the VF-0S again just to get the ghost booster, but Shin's 0A is a possibility. It will be tough deciding between this rumored box set and a premium version if both are announced. Whatever we end up getting, though, I hope Arcadia fixes the quality issues in the new batch.

Hmmm. A bundle set. So if this rumor is true then do you guys think that Arcadia will fix the Ghost Boosters wing clip attachment to the VF-0 or keep it as is. And yeah, pass for me since I really don't need another VF-0. Money saved. ^_^ 

14 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hmmm. A bundle set. So if this rumor is true then do you guys think that Arcadia will fix the Ghost Boosters wing clip attachment to the VF-0 or keep it as is. And yeah, pass for me since I really don't need another VF-0. Money saved. ^_^ 

I'm hoping the new ghost booster is updated to clip into Arcadia's VF-0A/S without stressing any delicate parts. That's the only way I would even consider purchasing the rumored bundle. If they end up using the same mold Yamato did, with no changes, then I will pass on it too.

Well this rumor leaves me in a bit of a quandary. I passed on the VF-0S the first time as I already had the Yamato and was fine with it. When the premium was announced I was going to pass on that as well but eventually gave in and pre-ordered it. Now with the booster bundle I would probably prefer that over the premium and I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually cheaper.

If this rumor ends up being true I hope they officially announce it before payment is due on the premium so that I can cancel it. Knowing my luck Arcadia will probably wait to announce it to avoid people doing exactly that.

2 hours ago, technoblue said:

The VF-0D didn't have a ghost booster, so that much makes sense. This news does raise a bunch of questions, though. Will we get a stand-alone premium Shin VF-0A release like we are getting with the 0S? What about the VF-0A brownie that was teased? 

I'm not sure if I'm going to buy the VF-0S again just to get the ghost booster, but Shin's 0A is a possibility. It will be tough deciding between this rumored box set and a premium version if both are announced. Whatever we end up getting, though, I hope Arcadia fixes the quality issues in the new batch.

Ghost booster or not, i just want a reissue of the 0D with all the 0S fixes.:D

9 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

Well this rumor leaves me in a bit of a quandary. I passed on the VF-0S the first time as I already had the Yamato and was fine with it. When the premium was announced I was going to pass on that as well but eventually gave in and pre-ordered it. Now with the booster bundle I would probably prefer that over the premium and I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually cheaper.

If this rumor ends up being true I hope they officially announce it before payment is due on the premium so that I can cancel it. Knowing my luck Arcadia will probably wait to announce it to avoid people doing exactly that.

Yeah, that is part of the reason I'm inclined to believe the rumor.  It fits entirely with Arcadia's MO.

I do wish we had more than "I know a guy," but sometimes you can't be specific on sources.

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

keep an eye out during next months wonder festival summer to these rumours ...

Rumors. Hmmm. I guess the 'only' rumor I'm concerned about is Arcadia's SV-51 Ivanov. I mean, we didn't get any info or details on that one since last year. What are the chances that there will be any updates on that one this year? :rolleyes: