Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S Premium Finish

no3Ljm

1 hour ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

As much as I love the Vf-0S, I cannot understood why it is being released a third time (Yamato, Arcadia, etc.) Macross Zero does not come in at the top of many "favorite Macross series" lists. What I would like to see is some of the valks that have never gotten a release.

Even though it’s not in the favorite series list, it’s still has a cool Macross Valkyrie designs. :wub: Besides, probably it’s one of the few license that Arcadia has to make besides VF-1’s. 

And asking something like why such Valkyries are being released for a countless of times is like asking why some companies always releasing the same VF-1, the same RX-78-2 Gundam, Eva-01, Mazinger Z, and so on and so forth. ;) 

31 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Let not forget that Delta is one of the most awful shows I've seen in recent memory, and many of us still clamor for the valks from that show too. :D

Aside from a severe vitamin M (for missile) deficiency, and the whole charger pod thing, the VF-31s are quite nice. Bandai really nailed making the figure too, or I would not have bothered, let alone gotten 2 (with a 31a on preorder as well).

20 hours ago, Lolicon said:

The regular version was already stupid expensive. :p

Agreed.

Sadly I'm am being priced out of this hobby if things continue the way they have been. Strange considering I'm making more money than I've ever had in my life previously. Damn life priorities.

6 hours ago, Arkham said:

Just to double-check, that Arcadia Online Shop is for Japanese market only, yes? No international shipping I'm guessing...

Correct. You'll have to use a proxy service to order from Arcadia, which of course will drive the price up with service fees. Or just order from NY or HLJ when they put theirs for sale.

Say for the sake of the example, that I have a very friendly japanese friend =]

Would I be able to pre-order it from outside japan, using his japanese address? So he can later send it to me...

(Would I save some bucks? Not sure what's the fee from NY)

Thanks!

56 minutes ago, Arkham said:

Would I be able to pre-order it from outside japan, using his japanese address? So he can later send it to me...

Thanks!

Sure, why not. You'd just have to navigate the Arcadia website to order the the thing.

1 hour ago, Arkham said:

Thanks!

I think you will need your "friendly japanese friend" to order it for you due to payment requirements .

you will find out what N-Y will charge and what other websites will charge before it will be sold out.  

Price at Arcadia site is 41904 yen (tax included)  yes ,you will need to pay the tax.

http://arcadia.ac/products/detail.php?product_id=263

11 hours ago, UN Spacy said:

LOL 38,800 MSRP y’all can kiss mah behind Arcadia. 

Yeah man, hard to get behind Arcadia on this one.

4 hours ago, nuwatc said:

Pre Order up at AE ¥42,800

http://www.anime-export.com/product/38583

Nooooppppe

4 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

42800 oh me oh my lol

I want one but dat sticker shock :vava:

Didn't really want one that badly, but with that sticker shock. I'm lol'ing all the way to buy something else.

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Only 42800 at AE? That's not as bad as I expected. I'm in! Though maybe in February because between the Virgin Road and some other purchases and all the upcoming preorders this month, my hobby funds are running low. :lol:

Bless you sir - that's going to be just north of $ 400 after shipping for a bird that has nothing more than some extra printing (unless I missed some details about what is going to be added to the Premium release over the original).

-b.

4 minutes ago, Arkham said:

If you have nothing, then it's a lot of printing :D

Right now my options are:

- Second hand "regular" for 50k
- Brand new "premium" for 40k

This is where I'm at. I want one, the Premium one is MSRP ¥38,800 vs the ¥34,800 that the original kit was. Arcadia's only charging like $35 more.

When looking at the price on getting a first-run VF-0s, the premium seems like the obvious choice.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

I'd Really like to have the premium finish version for the Tampo printing but I really don't want/need two VF-0S's, especially at that price.

How much is a fully stickered first run VF-0S complete in box worth right now? ;)

5 hours ago, Arkham said:

If you have nothing, then it's a lot of printing :D

Right now my options are:

- Second hand "regular" for 50k
- Brand new "premium" for 40k

Yeah, I can see how buying a new Premium vs. paying on the higher end of the spectrum for an original release is appealing for those that don't have an Arcadia 0S.

For those of us that have an original (either bought at retail or aftermarket) not so much.

3 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

I'd Really like to have the premium finish version for the Tampo printing but I really don't want/need two VF-0S's, especially at that price.

How much is a fully stickered first run VF-0S complete in box worth right now? ;)

I see what you did there. :ph34r:

-b.

6 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Bless you sir - that's going to be just north of $ 400 after shipping for a bird that has nothing more than some extra printing (unless I missed some details about what is going to be added to the Premium release over the original).

-b.

I'm not sure what the point of this response was or why you guys keep repeating the same thing over and over. We're all well aware of what we're buying. Are you trying to convince people like me not to get one, or trying to convince yourselves you don't want one? :p

The original release was already expensive, and those of us who have decided to buy the premium clearly have no qualms about spending a lot of money on our hobbies. 

You know....I would have FAR more interest in a PF VF-0D reisssue, as I'm sure many more around here would be, maybe even get the right color BLUE this time ARCADIA!!, and put some weathering on it like the old Yammie weathering versions!   But seriously, trimmed stickers on the white valks, fine by me...it's the darker colored birds that would REALLY benefit from a Premium tampo job! 

3 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

You know....I would have FAR more interest in a PF VF-0D reisssue, as I'm sure many more around here would be, maybe even get the right color BLUE this time ARCADIA!!, and put some weathering on it like the old Yammie weathering versions!   But seriously, trimmed stickers on the white valks, fine by me...it's the darker colored birds that would REALLY benefit from a Premium tampo job! 

Instant PO for a PF VF-0D. And VF-4 (FB 2012 version!).