Zuel

Why do you collect MISB?

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

if HMR gets into non-SDFM/DYRL valks...wow cant even dare to thk of that for my wallet...

They already started. The VF-2SS is out. 

M2 is not exactly macross canon so kinda forgot abt it :D:D 
There are so many other valks which bandai can technically fulfill via HMRs, that the tot of that makes me giddy...

21 minutes ago, seti88 said:

M2 is not exactly macross canon so kinda forgot abt it :D:D 
There are so many other valks which bandai can technically fulfill via HMRs, that the tot of that makes me giddy...

Yep, a collection of all the various valks in HMR form will be much more manageable and affordable but still wallet busting, lol. They did M7 valks in the previous line so I think the possibilities are there. 

In a strange way collecting HMR's can be more expensive than DX's.
Cheaper price points which mean you don't give as much tot to it compared to a DX, and then you end up with a cupboard full of HMR MISB's..

I know that's happening to my HMRs, lying in the cupboard ... I didn't open em as fast as i would a DX, but still cant stop getting em.

Edited by seti88

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

In a strange way collecting HMR's can be more expensive than DX's.
Cheaper price points which mean you don't give as much tot to it compared to a DX, and then you end up with a cupboard full of HMR MISB's..

I know that's happening to my HMRs, lying in the cupboard ... I didn't open em as fast as i would a DX, but still cant stop getting em.

I open at least one right away when I can. But yeah, HMR has broke me pretty badly.

The Elintseeker was only like ¥7000, so I bought 2 instead of 1... Yeah, one's staying in the box, probably.

Edited by Sanity is Optional