Old Arii Zentraedi ships

Gatsu

6 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Nice job!  I have those models from years ago. I really wish Bandai would update them and release them with new molds like the Yamato 2199 kits! 

+1

Good job knocking out the whole set!

12 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Nice job!  I have those models from years ago. I really wish Bandai would update them and release them with new molds like the Yamato 2199 kits! 

Yes that would be great... Bandai is highly neglecting SDF Macross model kits line since... let s say... 20 years??

• 1 month later...

These look absolutely stunning! I always loved how organic the Zentraedi fleet looked. Great job.

Edited by 80sChild
spelling

You made those old molds look great! The models are originally kind of square and bland detail wise, but you made them look good Gatsu! I have these four models too. I found them all over, one or two in the weirdest of hobby shops too. - MT

• 6 months later...
On 2/18/2018 at 11:35 PM, derex3592 said:

I always felt they pretty much nailed (for the time they were made) 3 of the designs...but what in the world happened to Brettai's ship on the front 3rd of it??? It didn't even come close to what the line art looked like! :lol:

Probably a collision with an asteroid...