I am enough of a Macross whore to buy this?

Slave IV

TOY-SCL2-83424_03.jpg

TOY-SCL2-83424_07.jpg

TOY-SCL2-83424_05.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-SCL2-83424&page=top

Another question is if would be reasonable to expect something like this to come out in the AGP line? The main thing holding me back is I don't feel like dealing with more model kits that I don't have time to build. 

Please build on this thread with other odd/off Macross products we normally wouldn't buy. 

Merry Christmas!

54 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I don’t get why it’s not a Macross character. Would pickup for sure if I recognized the girl haha

I may still get one though :)

Yeah, why not Makina for example..? It would work extremely well with this valk..

..And sir; You are humongous whore.. :p

Edited by 007-vf1

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

If it was a completed toy, I'd be all over that. I really don't have the time for model kits anymore. I might pick it up and just stick it on the back burner until some time in the future when I might have time to put it together. 

That's my problem. I have tons of models with no time to build. 

53 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I don’t get why it’s not a Macross character. Would pickup for sure if I recognized the girl haha

I may still get one though :)

That's the other thing...who is she? But it doesn't really matter who she is. I'd buy it either way but being a completed figure and a recognizable figure would seal the deal. 

Just now, Slave IV said:

Hmm, considering the figure itself looks pretty standard, might not be too difficult to get it to work with some other figures. A Mirage version with her Valk would be instabuy. 

Agreed, I would also instabuy a Mirage version.