Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

16 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

???

no Zentraedi uniform 

no missiles on tail fins

what is Bandai thinking

image they come out with a Bandai exclusive missile set with tail fin missiles for 9600yen and then a 20,000yen uniform.  

Sadly, very believable.

Just now, davidwhangchoi said:

man, Bandai really wants us to buy Kaki so bad:yahoo:  they put out max to lead us to complete Vermillion. 

they better make Kaki super exclusive or nobody going to want him.

I've been thinking for a while that the HMR line should release Max and Kaki's TV VF-1A's as a two-pack...:ph34r:

7 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Anyone think this announcement will open up more VF-1J stock w/o stand?

:ph34r:Hope not... muh bank accountz!!!!

4 minutes ago, jenius said:

Sadly, very believable.

are you going to get all the releases?

i'm still contemplating it. definitely want to. 

1 minute ago, slide said:

I've been thinking for a while that the HMR line should release Max and Kaki's TV VF-1A's as a two-pack...:ph34r:

:diablo:

Bandai should print just 3 and let people fight for 'em then 3 years later re-release him when the aftermarket is 800-1000 for kaki. 

I just picked a couple up that had only been transformed once from a user here.  So they're basically new.  Just arrived this afternoon and now I understand why reviews are so high for this.  Just curious since there is always something exciting about opening brand new.

The VF-1A announcement is definitely awesome.  I might have to start collecting these in DX. :wacko:

With this sneak announcement of the vf-1a max, its more likely that Bandai is planing to release the VF-1S roy in a combo package with fastpack/super first, instead of a standalone VF-1S roy..  They are waiting for their armor parts to be finalize before releasing Roy.   

Bandai seems to have moved away from bundles in the dx line... I think they'll make us wait for a few solo releases then give us super parts... Maybe a few TV releases then tv super parts then a few DYRL releases followed by strike parts.

Edited by jenius

4 hours ago, jenius said:

Bandai seems to have moved away from bundles in the dx line... I think they'll make us wait for a few solo releases then give us super parts... Maybe a few TV releases then tv super parts then a few DYRL releases followed by strike parts.

10 hours ago, Rogueload said:

Diggin the max VF-1A! I may be one of the few who prefer it over his 1J. 

You’re not alone mate.  I really get tired of the pair of red/blue 1J offerings over the years. The blue 1A has so much more story behind it (zentradi ship, fights with Miria’s Q-rau, part of the Vermillion squad). This is so much higher on my list compared to the blue 1J which is probably at the bottom, even lower than Miria’s.