Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

On 10/13/2018 at 11:43 AM, spanner said:

I feel a few in here are having a laugh at my expense.. :lol::p

Hey Spanner. That's not true. :rolleyes:

We just missed your 'multiple' Valk purchases is all and display all of it in all forms. :lol:

12 hours ago, Saviant said:

It doesn't have a barra, toss it back lol 

But I always loved that color on the BA

True, the Barra is a good engine (in turbo form) but my preference would always be the v8 instead of a 6.. 

And yeah I do like this color, much more than that BA orange they had..

53 minutes ago, spanner said:

Yeah... I do miss those too. Though I did buy three 31A's if you remember! Hehe!

Well, if the going gets tough, I'm just here for one of your 31A, ok? I'll get upset if you bypass me this time. :rolleyes:

On 10/11/2018 at 11:04 AM, Darth Mingus said:

The first release of the VF-1J comes with 2 stands.  It has the stand that is included with the other Bandai DX release as well as a second, banking stand for fighter mode:

image.png.6cd6e4ebafd2a218eb220fdf11491a79.png

I just hope this stand will support a GBP armour with VF.

1 hour ago, spanner said:

True, the Barra is a good engine (in turbo form) but my preference would always be the v8 instead of a 6.. 

And yeah I do like this color, much more than that BA orange they had..

I got my first car in the mid 90's and watching V8 Fords and Holdens get destroyed by Imported 4/6 cylinder turbos meant I went that way. Funny enough the only ford and holden I like are the xr6t and the VL Turbo, go figure :)

Saying that I was in my brothers modified HSV and he got walked all over by a WRX lol :)

17 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

I just hope this stand will support a GBP armour with VF.

It will not with GBP, but let's hope with a Super Parts though. But then again, it's not official yet so we can just hope. :db:

11 hours ago, Saviant said:

I got my first car in the mid 90's and watching V8 Fords and Holdens get destroyed by Imported 4/6 cylinder turbos meant I went that way. Funny enough the only ford and holden I like are the xr6t and the VL Turbo, go figure :)

Saying that I was in my brothers modified HSV and he got walked all over by a WRX lol :)

Myself have always been a v8 man.. regardless if they get chewed up and spat out by ricers..

6 hours ago, spanner said:

Maybe I could sell you one at a super special price just for you Noel! $999 USD! plus postage of course.. Hahaha!! :p:lol::D

Man, what are friends for then? $999 plus fees and postage? Hahaha! :lol:

Anyways, do you guys think this will be released after Christmas season? :rolleyes:

Why is there so much nonsensical discussion of cars in this thread?

Vroom that conversation on out of here. It is completely off topic.

We all come here for updates and to speculate on the 1/48 VF-1J DX subsequent releases.

Let’s remain courteous and adhere to topic discussion.

Thank you.