Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

12 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

NY BS as always....for ¥15000 to ¥22000 yeah ....whatever. The 15k one was in my basket, at the last payment part...and Magically ...'no more stock'.....so ¥7000 extra....what a load of bull....

Same. Even got a confirmation email then another email saying pre order cancelled... now it’s back up for that price c’mon man

7 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Really? am refreshing it and it still says 2...http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-294953

Nvm...had to F5 the crap out of it for like 20 or so times. Must be a voodoo spell or something. Anyways, got it for $178 shipped. Still had to scratch my head if this already 1/48 line worth another collection of the same scale

10 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

THANKS for your list!!!  My alarm didn't go off (3:50am over here) set it to PM by mistake.  Opened up to the last page here and found your very informative/useful summary and got one from CDJapan.  I thought I was done for, but I couldn't believe 50mins in and still got one.  You are a lifesaver!!!

Thanks for making my night. If I was at all helpful to someone here, that makes me happy.

Just now, Agent-GHQ said:

Nvm...had to F5 the crap out of it for like 20 or so times. Must be a voodoo spell or something. Anyways, got it for $178 shipped. Still had to scratch my head if this already 1/48 line worth another collection of the same scale

Are you sure you weren't seeing the YAMATO 1/48th instead? lol....glad you snagged one!

It’s pretty clear what NYs business model is now...it was clear before but now I’m absolutely sure that they have a set amount they can sell undercutting everyone else and then they make up for it after. I don’t think it’s a completely scummy business model but their website is absolute crap. I doubt they are sitting there monitoring sales and cancelling people’s orders on purpose but their site software is complete garbage and their employees know they can’t deviate from the set numbers they are working with.

sadly im one of those desparate enough to bite at 22... sigh... i thought it was like 4am this coming morning... doh!

amazon jp wouldn't ship to australia either... 

NY sold out again. 

FYI nin nin charges are in euro so your total may end up a bit different than their site says. Also they are shady AF. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

3 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

NY sold out again. 

FYI nin nin charges are in euro so your total may end up a bit different than their site says. Also they are shady AF. 

In seconds, I couldn't finish the order again like the first time

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I hope these pre-order listings were useful for folks,

I had fun doing them.  Yes, I am weird that way.

Hope people had a good pre-order madness!

Thank you for these.  This time I got in on my own, but I know others times you have helped me get an order in with your links.

2 hours ago, Smacky said:

Maybe they're trying to screw over people now since they couldn't fleece people with the whole VF-31A debacle.  I've never seen them raise prices on a pre-order before.

They do this every time. The sell a certain amount at the good preorder price, then come back with a raised price. Sometimes they do it again as well with a third higher price.

Chris