Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

17 minutes ago, enphily said:

51ccd23f-s.jpg

Ok i never did think 1/48th VF-1 was going to be that significantly larger than the 31 in battroid! 

Talk abt shelf presence, and its cheaper than a 31 too!

Gerwalk POSE FTW!!:wub::wub:

e6146b04-s.jpg.ead6c3a9b508565d9fdff8141af4e2a1.jpg

Tho i wish bandai made the backpack wider for more presence :unknw:....thats what you get as a trade-off for chunky legs which are glorious!!:yahoo:

2 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Good luck Rdrunner!

Amiami here too, no news yet.

Thanks vlenhoff!

i am hoping that two weeks into the release, there may still be some available in local stores or the likes of Mandarake, even if at a slight markup (25k yen range), but, I do save on EMS if I carry it with me so that may still be worthwhile. 

19 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Wow, DX battroid looks beast mode compared to those other figs.

Anyone know specifically what the other two valks are (Arcadia/Yamato)?

Guessing the one on the left is the Bandai 1/100 model, the one on the right is the 1/60 Yamarcadia.  

Would like to see a side-by-side comparison to the 1/48 Yammie.

Edited by peter

15 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Oh ho! A wild neck appears :)

I’ll reserve final judgement until I can handle these along with an Arcadia and 1/48 Yammy but the pics look great!

Looks more and more like the toy I imagined playing with when I used to watch Robotech (frakk harmony gold) while waiting for the school bus weekday mornings. Excited to get my hands on one. 

Looks like its quite chilly so need to wear a turtleneck under there!:lol:

28 minutes ago, Dangard Ace said:

Looks like I missed that one again... now just showing third party sellers. 

2 hours ago, Mac said:

What date did you all PO from HLJ? I ordered on 10/31 and still haven't received a payment email from HLJ. 

I also PO'd on 10/31 from HLJ. Haven't gotten diddly squat. It just says in Private Warehouse but not available to ship. They haven't charged me either.

I also PO'd one from AmiAmi during preorder madness in July and I have not hear a peep from them as well. Just my luck. I PO'd two of them and nothing to show for today. I dont mind waiting for the item just as long as I know that its paid for and shipped and I did secure at least one.

8 minutes ago, batteryoperatedsoul said:

I also PO'd on 10/31 from HLJ. Haven't gotten diddly squat. It just says in Private Warehouse but not available to ship. They haven't charged me either.

I also PO'd one from AmiAmi during preorder madness in July and I have not hear a peep from them as well. Just my luck. I PO'd two of them and nothing to show for today. I dont mind waiting for the item just as long as I know that its paid for and shipped and I did secure at least one.

Try logging out from HLJ and then logging back in, that got mine to show up in the PW properly.