Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

1 minute ago, Anasazi37 said:

In addition to all of the great reasons mentioned above for why the Movie set doesn't include armaments, another that is often mentioned here is cold, hard profit for Bandai. Why include everything a collector needs in one set when you can break it down into multiple smaller sets and sell all of them separately at a premium price? They know we'll buy it all. Bandai has been doing this with Macross and many other lines for a long time. It's actually a pleasant surprise that the red-tipped RMS-1 missiles are included with the TV Super set. Maybe packaging and selling six small pieces of plastic separately is a bridge too far for them.

W're lucky we don't buy missiles as singles!:lol:

4 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Single reaction missiles for sale. TWE with limit of 6 per account only!

:diablo:

They'd probably lower the limit to 4 per account, so you'd have to wait until there's a reissue, place orders through proxies, or start trawling the secondary market to get the two additional ones you need....

Got my Roy from NinNin. Can't say I'd be excited to use them again but they delivered. Seem like maybe they replace N-Y as my shop of last resort. Now to eventually find a set of SSP that NY screwed me on. Might end up just waiting for a third batch of movie parts.

18 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Same here. ^_^ 

Got the same email from AE for the re-issue order I put in November.  But my non-re-issue ordered in June is still showing waiting for December release.  Anyone recall what the release date for the re-issue was?  Was it also December (thought it was sometime next year)?

11 minutes ago, UNSpacy said:

Got the same email from AE for the re-issue order I put in November.  But my non-re-issue ordered in June is still showing waiting for December release.  Anyone recall what the release date for the re-issue was?  Was it also December (thought it was sometime next year)?

That might just be an order mix-up on their part, since I believe the second release isn't timed until April, or somewhere near there.

46 minutes ago, UNSpacy said:

Maybe they have some extra 1st batch stock .   But the tv super did not open preorder until July .  Was your June order something else ?

1 hour ago, treatment said:

So anybody clicked on their Ship-Now button to find out how much AE is charging for the actual shipping-fees for this TV FPs?

I paid them Y3990 last Nov to ship my Strike Pack. I’m expecting to pay the same or close if the box size and weight are same as Strike Packs.

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, treatment said:

So anybody clicked on their Ship-Now button to find out how much AE is charging for the actual shipping-fees for this TV FPs?

I can check when they email me on mine- I'm not sending until Jan, but can get a quote if someone else hasn't yet.

*Still* waiting to be notified by my proxy that they have received my two sets of TV Super Parts. This was the first time that I've used this proxy. I'm willing to wait another day or two before I start bugging them, but since orders are already shipping to MW members from other proxies and sets are already showing up on Mandarake, it might be the last time I use them.

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I paid them Y3990 last Nov to ship my Strike Pack. I’m expecting to pay the same or close if the box size and weight are same as Strike Packs.

Exactly what I paid early December to ship my Strike Parts from AE through DHL to US. Arrived in 2 days!!

2 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

*Still* waiting to be notified by my proxy that they have received my two sets of TV Super Parts. This was the first time that I've used this proxy. I'm willing to wait another day or two before I start bugging them, but since orders are already shipping to MW members from other proxies and sets are already showing up on Mandarake, it might be the last time I use them.

Yeah, I used a new Proxy as well with no update yet. I think @F360 mentioned two release dates though? - 12/22 being the second one? So, maybe it's in that batch.

I did receive notification from Kuramatoys though so I'll have one coming from them shortly. But buyer beware, their FedEx rates suuuuck. $48 USD to ship Supers. I'd hate to know what a Roy cost...

7 minutes ago, BKPMacross said:

Has anyone ordered the Roy DX from Luna Park and actually received their item?  They sent me a tracking number on Nov 30th but it still says shipment info received. 

I ordered one Roy through Luna Park and they did come through but it seemed like they were the last to get shipments out.  Mine also said it was in shipping for the longest time and finally went through last week and I got it last tuesday through DHL.

9 minutes ago, Microbe999 said:

I ordered one Roy through Luna Park and they did come through but it seemed like they were the last to get shipments out.  Mine also said it was in shipping for the longest time and finally went through last week and I got it last tuesday through DHL.

Thanks, makes me feel better that you got yours.  I will email them again.  They seem to respond quickly to mails.

9 hours ago, F360 said:

Maybe they have some extra 1st batch stock .   But the tv super did not open preorder until July .  Was your June order something else ?

Sorry, yes, it was July.  I think I'll contact them to make sure my order doesn't go into limbo.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, BKPMacross said:

Has anyone ordered the Roy DX from Luna Park and actually received their item?  They sent me a tracking number on Nov 30th but it still says shipment info received. 

Yep, I already got mine from Luna Park. I had the shipping info received for a couple of days but then DHL got it moving.