Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

1 hour ago, Numbninja said:

AWW C'MON....SH*T IS MISSED IT F#$& MOTHA$%^^;......OH JEEBUS, PLEASE DO ANOTHER RUN

You can check the stores from time to time for any preorder opening. Or wait until it gets released I'm sure one or two stores will put it on sale again. Or hope they reissue it sooner without the stand as what have reported before. And lastly, drink some water, sit down, and relax for a little bit. ^_^

2 hours ago, Numbninja said:

AWW C'MON....SH*T IS MISSED IT F#$& MOTHA$%^^;......OH JEEBUS, PLEASE DO ANOTHER RUN

If you are on the USA , I can probably ship you my Hlj order come release .  Just treat my offer as backup .  But more opening should be available near or on release date.  Don’t worrie yet .

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You can check the stores from time to time for any preorder opening. Or wait until it gets released I'm sure one or two stores will put it on sale again. Or hope they reissue it sooner without the stand as what have reported before. And lastly, drink some water, sit down, and relax for a little bit. ^_^

Thanx sir...i kinda over reacted a smig:p

1 hour ago, F360 said:

If you are on the USA , I can probably ship you my Hlj order come release .  Just treat my offer as backup .  But more opening should be available near or on release date.  Don’t worrie yet .

Wow.... thank you.

I want to be like you when i grow up....simply amazing

I think Bandai just had the armor and hand sets on display to gauge demand, I'd be very surprised if there ends up being 4 sets. I think it'll boil down to 2 sets; Super pack with super armor and TV hands/standing TV pilots/TV missles. Then Strike set with strike cannon/movie armor/standing movie pilots/micromissle boxes/movie hands.

38 minutes ago, Methrash said:

Hi, Nippon yassan change the price of my pre order when I combine the item with other. 15700 to 25000. Wtf. Did the same thing happen to someone?

Screenshot_20181112-064829__01.jpg

Screenshot_20181112-064103__01.jpg

2) Additional Informations

- Only Pre order not paid can be combine 

- Once the deadline payment email is sent it is not possible to combine orders.

- Any discount code on an order will be lost upon combining it

-When pre orders in another currency then Yen are combine the default currency after combining will be Yen

-When you combine pre orders, all products will have the latest price put on the website if the price is different from your original order an alert is send to the customer service and the order will be update within 24 hours

-If you combine 2 orders of the same product, the lastest price of this product will be taken in account.

If you have any questions please contact our customer service

3 hours ago, F360 said:

-When you combine pre orders, all products will have the latest price put on the website if the price is different from your original order an alert is send to the customer service and the order will be update within 24 hours

In other words, their system automatically defaults to whatever price the item currently sells for on their site, and customer service has to manually adjust the pre-order price to what you were originally charged.  Just wait 24 hours, and check to see whether the price you'll be charged is back to what it used to be.

15 hours ago, tekering said:

In other words, their system automatically defaults to whatever price the item currently sells for on their site, and customer service has to manually adjust the pre-order price to what you were originally charged.  Just wait 24 hours, and check to see whether the price you'll be charged is back to what it used to be.

I have to say... that’s a terrible system! 

22 hours ago, F360 said:

2) Additional Informations

- Only Pre order not paid can be combine 

- Once the deadline payment email is sent it is not possible to combine orders.

- Any discount code on an order will be lost upon combining it

-When pre orders in another currency then Yen are combine the default currency after combining will be Yen

-If you combine 2 orders of the same product, the lastest price of this product will be taken in account.

If you have any questions please contact our customer service

Thank you

12 hours ago, eXis10z said:

I see. Thanks!

8 hours ago, frankell05 said:

lol, thanks, i should have looked up how to properly spell it before i wrote it. 

You're welcome. The spelling in German is something like this -- 'Scheiße'. I also checked and shaiza still shows up on web search and it's basically the same thing or it means crap. Probably it's the phonetic version of scheisse for English language people since we don't use certain letter in the Alphabet such as 'ß' like other European countries. Don't worry guys. I just Google'd this. ^_^ 

11 hours ago, Jwwu said:

I have to say... that’s a terrible system! 

Sad to say, it is actually. But it is what it is. They set up the system like that and it's how they do the business. And it's why we really do need to read all those Policies implemented and their FAQ's first before we started do business with them. And most collectors here just swallow that whole concept because it's the only way to get our figures from abroad.