Jump to content

Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1


Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Ok according to @no3Ljm’s theory and pattern discovery, we should see a DYRL release next. Also it seems maybe another pattern is beginning:

- DYRL 1S hikkie regular release

- DYRL 1A kaki TWE

- TV 1S Roy regular

- TV 1D TWE

The 1D preorder is a month away, and due for release in summer ‘21. Plenty of time to speculate what comes next.

i wonder if bandai would slot the GBP before the 1D. Or even anything else...an empty first half of next year for any fresh macross releases.. the TV supers in April, are reissues..

Edited by seti88
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a Roy via proxy shopping with From Japan. First time user, are they reliable? I paid for it and I suppose the next step is for them to purchase it from the seller, etc etc.

How long does it usually take until your item arrives at their "warehouse"? Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

will the 1D come with the 2 seater rising in battroid?

I think that Bandai will implement the stuff from the HMR version and put it in however everyone is asking this question:

"Where in the world is Minmay. Secondly can it do the one arm pose as well?" 

Referring to the lopped off detached arm at the elbow while carrying the gunpod in the other (If my memory is correct).  

Edited by borgified
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, seti88 said:

The 1D preorder is a month away, and due for release in summer ‘21. Plenty of time to speculate what comes next.

i wonder if bandai would slot the GBP before the 1D. Or even anything else...an empty first half of next year for any fresh macross releases.. the TV supers in April, are reissues..

So many questions, so little answers. It’s absolutely plausible to see a DYRL release but I don’t recall more than a couple Macross releasing PO in Dec. 1D and Super reissues seem to be filling that, but they could always surprise us. Otherwise, I don’t expect anything again till Feb or Mar.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, borgified said:

I think that Bandai will implement the stuff from the HMR version and put it in however everyone is asking this question:

"Where in the world is Minmay. Secondly can it do the one arm pose as well?" 

Referring to the lopped off detached arm at the elbow while carrying the gunpod in the other (If my memory is correct).  

that would be a nice gimmick

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Unknown.

crosses fingers:unsure:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angesdad said:

I got a Roy via proxy shopping with From Japan. First time user, are they reliable? I paid for it and I suppose the next step is for them to purchase it from the seller, etc etc.

How long does it usually take until your item arrives at their "warehouse"? Thanks!


After the seller ships it , it would take a couple of days to get to their warehouse .

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Ok according to @no3Ljm’s theory and pattern discovery, we should see a DYRL release next. Also it seems maybe another pattern is beginning:

- DYRL 1S hikkie regular release

- DYRL 1A kaki TWE

- TV 1S Roy regular

- TV 1D TWE

My conspiracy theory. Hahaha! :lol:

I think the pattern that’s beginning is that after a regular release it will be a TWE. ;)

And in the world’s current situation I think we can expect delays and longer gap releases. That being said, I’m guessing after the PO of VF-1D, they will offer the GBP set for late summer release to fill the hole. (Maybe some unreleased HMR as well.) And then expect a PO announcement on Q2 2021 for Q4 release on Hikaru’s VF-1A and TWE of Max’s VF-1A.

We will see. :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Angesdad said:

I got a Roy via proxy shopping with From Japan. First time user, are they reliable? I paid for it and I suppose the next step is for them to purchase it from the seller, etc etc.

How long does it usually take until your item arrives at their "warehouse"? Thanks!

They are very reliable. I used them several items for Macross items(P-Bandai, limited, regular release etc.) and they always delivered fast and safe. Usually it takes  two days for the item you purchased to get to their warehouse. And 1 or 2 to be shipped again to your address.

Edited by Ryoma
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

So many questions, so little answers. It’s absolutely plausible to see a DYRL release but I don’t recall more than a couple Macross releasing PO in Dec. 1D and Super reissues seem to be filling that, but they could always surprise us. Otherwise, I don’t expect anything again till Feb or Mar.

You are more optimistic than I am. :rolleyes::p

I don’t expect anything new for the first half of next year!:unknw:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seti88 said:

You are more optimistic than I am. :rolleyes::p

I don’t expect anything new for the first half of next year!:unknw:

I’m guessing we’re just going to get announcements of upcoming releases between Q1 and Q2. Time to save up for Q3 and Q4 releases. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mechinyun said:

Can someone fill me in on the steps/process for someone being in the US to order "TWE" VF-1D?  I have never used it before and dont wana miss the vf-1d.

Thanks!

Quoted and edited @F360’s original post:

On 11/19/2020 at 2:27 AM, F360 said:

Lets answer the most repeated asked question.  YES, payment upfront.  :D  for all p-bandai items

It will be officially open for preorder on the p-bandai website on 12-24-20 TBA japan standard time.

Like all p-bandai items that is for japan only.  you can use a proxy to place the preorder for you.

Paste the P-Bandai link once it becomes available to your proxy of choice to request them to try to get it for you.

For those that dont like to use proxys you can place them from some of these stores.  

please be aware of possible on going covid-19 international japan postal suspensions depending on your country

Below are examples of some stores that carries TWE items.

http://www.anime-export.com/

https://okini.land/en/

https://www.biginjap.com/en/

cdjapan might have it 

mykombini will probably have it 

HLJ ,amiami and hobby search will NOT be carrying it because it's a p-bandai item :hi:

Nippon-Yasan do carry TWE items but we really really advice everyone NOT TO USE them anymore. As to why, you can jump to this link.

Edited by no3Ljm
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Battle_Me said:

Got tracking information for Roy from nin-nin. 

Lucky you!  I have a preorder with Nin-Nin but no news yet (I picked EMS shipping at the time). If you don’t mind me asking, what was your PO price and what shipping method did you pick? Thanks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I’m guessing we’re just going to get announcements of upcoming releases between Q1 and Q2. Time to save up for Q3 and Q4 releases. ;)

Save up for the GBP! That and the 21 (if ever) are the ones am looking out for.

The 31 projection packs, not so much.

Yup its probably going to be down to just bandai teases till the 1D release..

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, F360 said:

Amazon jp charged my Dx Roy order , and yup , USA sales tax is added . 

Yeeesh.  I chose my US parcel receiving address because of the no tax thing.  Tried changing it to my Canadian address and it won't do it ("We're sorry. Your order contains items that may not be shipped to the selected destination. Please select another address.").  Back in July, I thought the border would be re-opened by the time this releases.  So now I'll end up paying double shipping and probably both taxes.  Finally got a DX at a non-scalpers price, but still end up paying the scalper price... just can't win... but at least I got 1.  Happy Thanksgiving all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UNSpacy said:

Yeeesh.  I chose my US parcel receiving address because of the no tax thing.  Tried changing it to my Canadian address and it won't do it ("We're sorry. Your order contains items that may not be shipped to the selected destination. Please select another address.").  Back in July, I thought the border would be re-opened by the time this releases.  So now I'll end up paying double shipping and probably both taxes.  Finally got a DX at a non-scalpers price, but still end up paying the scalper price... just can't win... but at least I got 1.  Happy Thanksgiving all.

how were you guys able to get amazon.jp to ship to usa?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...