Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

2 minutes ago, lechuck said:

For those that still need TV Fast Packs, Bandai is selling another round of them starting tomorrow 16:00h local time.

https://hobby.dengeki.com/news/1121591/

Since we're in the next page, I'm just going to quote the 2nd batch TV Fast Packs here from the previous page and the warnings on NOT TO USE Nippon-Yasan and Nin-Nin-Game to place orders with.

6 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

For those that missed the first batch, get ready for Friday: https://tamashii.jp/item/13497/

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

:good:

Just a reminder to everyone -- DO NOT ORDER from Nippon-Yasan.

5 hours ago, eggy99 said:

ALSO DO NOT ORDER FROM NIN NIN GAME

DX Chogokin Macross - Super Parts Set For TV Version VF-1 Valkyrie TamashiWeb Exclusive (Reissue)

Lets answer the most repeated asked question.  YES, payment upfront.  :D  for all p-bandai items

It will be officially open for preorder on the p-bandai website on 11-20-20 1600 japan standard time.  Limit to 6 per customer.

Like all p-bandai items that is for japan only.  you can use a proxy to place the preorder for you.

Here is the direct p-bandai link.. you can use it on your proxy of choice to request them to try to get this for you. 

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000151124/

For those that dont like to use proxys you can place them from some of these stores.  

please be aware of possible on going covid-19 international japan postal suspensions depending on your country 

http://www.anime-export.com/product/50139

https://okini.land/en/23222-dx-chogokin-super-parts-set-for-vf-1-tv-edition-bandai-spirits.html?SubmitCurrency=1&id_currency=5

https://www.biginjap.com/en/completed-models/24882-macross-dx-chogokin-super-parts-set-for-tv-edition-vf-1.html

cdjapan might have it 

mykombini will probably have it 

HLJ ,amiami and hobby search will NOT be carrying it because it's a p-bandai item :hi:

Edited by F360

1 hour ago, Mechinyun said:

Speaking of the TV super packs, the blue color looks too dark/DYRL colored for me? Is it just me?

Yeah, I noticed it was a bit darker too. It doesn't bother me because I still see the contrast from DYRL, but like, next to a 1/55 chunky with Supers, it's hella dark.

7 hours ago, F360 said:

Thanks for the links. I PO’ed one at AE. :drinks: I wasn’t going to, since what I have in mind is to have all my planned DX Hikaru’s loaded with the DYRL-colored packs. But then some crappy store, for now let’s hide it under the alias of Nippon-Yasan (not the real name), messed up my plan, so I decided to have a go for a TV set. Well, that is until Bandai is planning a Hikaru VF-1A Bundle down the line. Then I can still display all the Valks in DYRL-colored packs with one Supers equipped with the Kite logo. And maybe load the extras to create Dual Strike Valkyrie. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, seti88 said:

@F360 I would give you a 10/10 score on that post except for the last line.

so i give it a 9/10. A++ for effort!

:p

You guys. :rofl:

It's really too bad about NY and nin-nin-game.  I have ordered from both in the past. NY started being a hassle when they wouldn't ship my strike parts.  So eventually they refunded me (after I had forgotten about it completely so I'm pretty lucky).  Nin-nin-game has good prices and shipped my two missile sets.  No problem there.  But with all that is said here, I'm just going to use more reputable sites.

Thanks for the info on preorders, ebay, and everything guys.  And have good holidays.

3 minutes ago, treatment said:

What's the ballpark estimate for shipping this DX TV-SP from AE nowadays?

Anybody ordered the DYRL-SPs from AE and can comment on the shipping-fees they charged for US addresses?

AE don't(or can't) use EMS anymore, right?   Are they using DHL or something else?

I dunno total was just 10800 yen.  It didn't mention shipping cost.

1 hour ago, treatment said:

What's the ballpark estimate for shipping this DX TV-SP from AE nowadays?

Anybody ordered the DYRL-SPs from AE and can comment on the shipping-fees they charged for US addresses?

AE don't(or can't) use EMS anymore, right?   Are they using DHL or something else?

Hey Treatment. I think I just paid Y3990 for a set of DX SSP last week. Since they’re not using EMS to US, I’m guessing DHL? Also when I paid the shipping fee, same said amount is showing between ‘fast’ and ‘slow’ options.

Edited by no3Ljm
Updated the shipping cost.

8 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey Treatment. I think I just paid Y3900 something for a set of DX SSP last week. Since they’re not using EMS to US, I’m guessing DHL? Also when I paid the shipping fee, same said amount is showing between ‘fast’ and ‘slow’ options.

Ok, thanks for the info!

45 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

AE isn't using DHL, they're using another courier system that hands off to USPS in the US.  I forget the name offhand, but it's discussed in one of the other topics here.

So I checked the tracking number provided in my order, clicked it and it went straight to the JapanPost tracking site but it says the tracking number is wrong/incomplete. I copied the tracking number and pasted it on the DHL tracking site to see if it will be accepted. And it looks like it’s en route now to the US, left AE last Nov 19, with 23rd as the estimated delivery date. :) 

52 minutes ago, treatment said:

Ok, thanks for the info!

I just double-checked. It’s Y3990 not Y3900. ;)

*Original reply updated with the correct shipping cost.

Edited by no3Ljm

Just want to update my AE DX SSP order. It’s confirmed that they used DHL to ship it to US this time because I just received a text update from DHL On Demand Delivery.

So to give everyone idea on how much might cost to ship it in the US from AE next year’s TV Supers with Missiles, expect from Y3990 (which I paid for DX SSP) to Y4500+/- (since this set comes with missiles).

Hey @Ignacio Ocamica, any update from your order?

25 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Just want to update my AE DX SSP order. It’s confirmed that they used DHL to ship it to US this time because I just received a text update from DHL On Demand Delivery.

So to give everyone idea on how much might cost to ship it in the US from AE next year’s TV Supers with Missiles, expect from Y3990 (which I paid for DX SSP) to Y4500+/- (since this set comes with missiles).

Hey @Ignacio Ocamica, any update from your order?

Not yet Noel :(

I contacted AE yesterday. My order of the SSP is still showing "our staff is packing your order as we speak". I'll give them a couple more days (I waited more than a year so a couple more days won't hurt) I'm sending my order to Miami so they should charge me more or less the same as your order.

It's Friday 8:56 AM Japan time as I'm typing this reply, so they still have a business day.

Well damn. Not liking what I am reading about NY. I have 3 Roys on PO with them. I did receive their email with the anticipated release date a week (or more) ago, but my nuts are creeping up into my throat after reading through some threads on here. :(

1 hour ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Not yet Noel :(

I contacted AE yesterday. My order of the SSP is still showing "our staff is packing your order as we speak". I'll give them a couple more days (I waited more than a year so a couple more days won't hurt) I'm sending my order to Miami so they should charge me more or less the same as your order.

It's Friday 8:56 AM Japan time as I'm typing this reply, so they still have a business day.

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure it will turn out fine. ;)

18 minutes ago, Grimgerde said:

Well damn. Not liking what I am reading about NY. I have 3 Roys on PO with them. I did receive their email with the anticipated release date a week (or more) ago, but my nuts are creeping up into my throat after reading through some threads on here. :(

I asked proactively for my additional UPS fee, paid $57.00, so I know it will ship.

believe it or not, eBay is becoming my best place for preorders.  Markups are only slight early on with Luna Park.

21 hours ago, CzarAlko said:

:cray:This is where I got my VF-1S preorder from...

They did send me my VF-1A Kakizaki with no issue. Was worried after reading, but had no issue with them. However; with all the shade from people here I look to for solid advice I will not be ordering from them again just to be sure.

55 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

They did send me my VF-1A Kakizaki with no issue. Was worried after reading, but had no issue with them. However; with all the shade from people here I look to for solid advice I will not be ordering from them again just to be sure.

Actually, I'm also wondering what's the story behind the claims about Nin-Nin? I had no problems using them prior. Were there any shipping incidents or cancellations, refunds mentioned here that I missed or it's mostly claims that orders weren't filled out? Or thread dedicated to Nin-Nin complains like NY's. 

Would like to know before I stop getting stuff from them. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Actually, I'm also wondering what's the story behind the claims about Nin-Nin? I had no problems using them prior. Were there any shipping incidents or cancellations, refunds mentioned here that I missed or it's mostly claims that orders weren't filled out? Or thread dedicated to Nin-Nin complains like NY's. 

Would like to know before I stop getting stuff from them. Thanks.

I don't know. I'm not entirely sure but there are probably 2 or 3 incidents mentioned here and some reviews read about them. I feel it got blown out of proportion because of that and people seem to be either cautious or irrationally paranoid about it. It's nowhere near Nippon Yassan that's for sure. 

The only things I can say about Nin-Nin is people seemed to have some amiibo trouble with them, looking online, and they screwed me on shipping costs with my SHF Kamen Rider Drive Tridoron. Charged me a very small shipping fee during the order period only to come back when the item was in stock and require more money to ship. That's shady and probably the fault of a bad system for estimating shipping costs, but not outright fraud. They also have their shady practice of selling things in waves ever increasing in price. N-Y sadly seem like outright fraudsters these days but NNG don't quite seem on that level.

I still will say they should be a vendor of last last resort and if you order from them go in expecting to need to file a paypal grievance because they do seem shady.  No good reason to use them if you have other options we know are legit

Edited by yami4ct