Jump to content

Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Zaid said:

I was a bit late to this PO and missed out on it, anyones had any luck getting close to MSRP on release? I only have a 1S currently and would love to have a Roy to go side by side with him

wait for release day is your best bet for a lower price, probably not MSRP, but probably lower than now

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Zaid said:

I was a bit late to this PO and missed out on it, anyones had any luck getting close to MSRP on release? I only have a 1S currently and would love to have a Roy to go side by side with him

Yeah. For now, all we can do is wait until it gets released in the hopes that it will still be widely available and not have astronomical price tag. Or better yet, who knows maybe months after, Bandai decides on releasing a DYRL Roy version. That way, it really goes well displayed with Hikaru's VF-1S. ;)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you any of you expert predictors have any idea if / when Bandai will spring a DYRL Roy on us? My thinking is that it will be a DYRL Max 1A or a TV Kaki 1A next. Although we just had a 1A release recently so maybe another 1J? I'm trying to stick to DYRL releases only but Roy is my favourite so I'm torn on trying to get the TV release (if I can). Also if they release a TV Max or Miria 1J I would be very torn as well. I only wanted to get 4 DX VF-1s but I have a feeling I'm going to need another display shelf......

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Paco Grande said:

Do you any of you expert predictors have any idea if / when Bandai will spring a DYRL Roy on us? My thinking is that it will be a DYRL Max 1A or a TV Kaki 1A next. Although we just had a 1A release recently so maybe another 1J? I'm trying to stick to DYRL releases only but Roy is my favourite so I'm torn on trying to get the TV release (if I can). Also if they release a TV Max or Miria 1J I would be very torn as well. I only wanted to get 4 DX VF-1s but I have a feeling I'm going to need another display shelf......

Hmm Good question. However, if they just released the TV Roy (in a month), I would be surprised if the next announcement included DYRL Roy. I wouldn't be shocked to see it on display in a week or so at the Tamashii event, but my guess is that the next announcement would be YF-21 and either DYRL Max 1A or Hikaru 1A.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Paco Grande said:

Do you any of you expert predictors have any idea if / when Bandai will spring a DYRL Roy on us? My thinking is that it will be a DYRL Max 1A or a TV Kaki 1A next. Although we just had a 1A release recently so maybe another 1J? I'm trying to stick to DYRL releases only but Roy is my favourite so I'm torn on trying to get the TV release (if I can). Also if they release a TV Max or Miria 1J I would be very torn as well. I only wanted to get 4 DX VF-1s but I have a feeling I'm going to need another display shelf......

Considering that they did not even do a TV VF-1 Roy for the hi-metal R line,.. they could very well not even do a DRYL ROY for this line ;) 

If they do, it might be in a year or 2 later........ :unknw:    

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Paco Grande said:

Do you any of you expert predictors have any idea if / when Bandai will spring a DYRL Roy on us? My thinking is that it will be a DYRL Max 1A or a TV Kaki 1A next. Although we just had a 1A release recently so maybe another 1J? I'm trying to stick to DYRL releases only but Roy is my favourite so I'm torn on trying to get the TV release (if I can). Also if they release a TV Max or Miria 1J I would be very torn as well. I only wanted to get 4 DX VF-1s but I have a feeling I'm going to need another display shelf......

I'm hoping for Hikaru VF-1A just to round off my Hikaru DX. And no, no plans on getting his VF-1D and VT-1. I'm just happy with his White VF-1's. ;)

But let's predict based on how Bandai releases it:

SDFM VF-1J Hikaru
SDFM VF-1A Max
DYRL VF-1S Hikaru
DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki
SDFM VF-1S Roy

My gut feeling tells me that if they're going this route of 2 Valks per each. Then the next Valk I can think of from SDFM is between Kakizaki's VF-1A or Hikaru's VF-1D. After that it's back to DYRL with VF-1A Hikaru and VF-1S Max. I'm definitely sure one of these is TWE release. And Roy's VF-1S DYRL is going to be the last to close the series after another SDFM release.

What do you guys think? :rolleyes:

 

Edited by no3Ljm
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

 

But let's predict based on how Bandai releases it:

SDFM VF-1J Hikaru
SDFM VF-1A Max
DYRL VF-1S Hikaru  <<<
DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki
SDFM VF-1S Roy

 

What do you guys think? :rolleyes:

 

hmm, do you mean DRYL VF-1A Hikaru ? :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm hoping for Hikaru VF-1A just to round off my Hikaru DX. And no, no plans on getting his VF-1D and VT-1. I'm just happy with his White VF-1's. ;)

But let's predict based on how Bandai releases it:

SDFM VF-1J Hikaru
SDFM VF-1A Max
DYRL VF-1S Hikaru
DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki
SDFM VF-1S Roy

My gut feeling tells me that if they're going this route of 2 Valks per each. Then the next Valk I can think of from SDFM is between Kakizaki's VF-1A or Hikaru's VF-1D. After that it's back to DYRL with VF-1A Hikaru and VF-1S Max. I'm definitely sure one of these is TWE release. And Roy's VF-1S DYRL is going to be the last to close the series after another SDFM release.

What do you guys think? :rolleyes:

 

If Bandai does the VF-1D & 1S Max, I'll bite the bullet and get one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, F360 said:

they could very well not even do a DRYL ROY for this line

I would be shocked if they didn't seeing as they already released the Strike Parts with his black skull

31 minutes ago, F360 said:

hmm, do you mean DRYL VF-1A Hikaru ?

No, he was going through the list of Valks that Bandai already released. VF-1A has yet to come.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

After that it's back to DYRL with VF-1A Hikaru and VF-1S Max.

Hmm...I would think it would be the VF-1A Max before the 1S (if ever the 1S) because they already displayed him. But the reasoning overall makes sense. Another SDFM totally works in the scheme and even what they hinted at. I hope it would be Kaki.

https://macross.jp/news/?id=1334

Quote

"The Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Macross F, Macross Delta DX Chogokin & LIVE Information Zentradi Special!" Delivery is decided! ... Not only DX Chogokin, but also "Macross Delta the Movie: Absolute LIVE !!!!!!" will be approaching!

It looks like SDFM, Frontier and Delta will be showcased on Nov 6th. I don't see DYRL on there so it makes sense. And it seems based on the wording that they'll do a live reveal of something Zentradi based like they did a live reveal of the TV Supers.

I predict at least one TWE that will go on PO immediately following the announcements at 20:00 JPT 11/6 and then a regular release(s) Monday at 16:00 11/9 or 11/16.

Edited by DYRL VF-1S
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

I would be shocked if they didn't seeing as they already released the Strike Parts with his black skull

No, he was going through the list of Valks that Bandai already released. VF-1A has yet to come.

wow, looks like I'm still not awake yet .... (walking back to get my 4th cup of coffee)..:( 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, F360 said:

wow, looks like I'm still not awake yet .... (walking back to get my 4th cup of coffee)..:( 

 

1 minute ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Story of my life man!! Have one for me as well. :)

We have to put you on a IV for coffee @F360:lol:

The problem is how are you going be afterwards after the announcements are made and wipe out your funds totally dry after pre-ordering all the stuff on a caffeine high? 

   

Link to post
Share on other sites

the local price does seems to be dropping somewhat

Therese some right now on amazon.jp that will only ship only in japan.
24,278 yen and some at 25000 yen.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Chogokin-Dimension-Fortress-Valkyrie-Approximately/dp/B08C3GRZ4P/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2WEVRNLA0ZARZ&dchild=1&keywords=DX超合金&qid=1603825399&sprefix=dx+ch%2Caps%2C201&sr=8-5



If you want these you will need to use a proxy or your tenso address , or maybe the amazon buyee addon to order it since it's for domestic japan only

 

 

image.thumb.png.afebc618297911562fbc00230d53dde0.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, borgified said:

 

We have to put you on a IV for coffee @F360:lol:

The problem is how are you going be afterwards after the announcements are made and wipe out your funds totally dry after pre-ordering all the stuff on a caffeine high? 

   

no Coffee IV at the office, :wacko:..  . the venting machine is broken so I couldn't get my energy drink,, maybe I'll just a long lunch for afternoon nap.  :p

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. So I went back and rethink the predicable sequence to fill-in the upcoming Valks that they can release and know that it's going to sell if they will continue releasing 2 Valks for each SDF version.

Released:
SDFM VF-1J Hikaru
SDFM VF-1A Max
DYRL VF-1S Hikaru
DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki
SDFM VF-1S Roy

Prediction:
SDFM VF-1A Kakizaki or VF-1D (TWE if it's Kakizaki's)
DYRL VF-1S Max
DYRL VF-1A Hikaru (with a possibility of a bundled Super Pack) (TWE)
SDFM VF-1A Kakizaki or VF-1D (TWE if it's Kakizaki's)
SDFM VF-1S Hikaru (with a possibility of a bundled Super Pack)
DYRL VF-1A Max
DYRL VF-1S Roy (TWE)

Some of the SDFM above can be switched with these:
SDFM VF-1J Armored
SDFM VF-1J Max
SDFM VF-1J Millia

And to finish it probably with a TWE exclusive of DYRL VT-1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. So I went back and rethink the predicable sequence to fill-in the upcoming Valks that they can release and know that it's going to sell if they will continue releasing 2 Valks for each SDF version.

Released:
SDFM VF-1J Hikaru
SDFM VF-1A Max
DYRL VF-1S Hikaru
DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki
SDFM VF-1S Roy

Prediction:
SDFM VF-1A Kakizaki or VF-1D (TWE if it's Kakizaki's)
DYRL VF-1S Max
DYRL VF-1A Hikaru (with a possibility of a bundled Super Pack) (TWE)
SDFM VF-1A Kakizaki or VF-1D (TWE if it's Kakizaki's)
SDFM VF-1S Hikaru (with a possibility of a bundled Super Pack)
DYRL VF-1A Max
DYRL VF-1S Roy (TWE)

Some of the SDFM above can be switched with these:
SDFM VF-1J Armored
SDFM VF-1J Max
SDFM VF-1J Millia

And to finish it probably with a TWE exclusive of DYRL VT-1

 

If we ever get to acquire all the stuff that you have put up so far for now @no3Ljm, hopefully that they already paid off the mortgage and have a plot of land ready for a coffin if death should take them away. 

So based on my calculations for a pre-order at 20k yen each, all those DX VF-1 will cost 180,000k yen if they managed the money correctly (or have eight bilionity dollars) at one unit each not including the DX GPB or the VT-1.

OR...

Pick and choose which ones that you prefer to save you the hassle and the headache in the near future. 

 

Edited by borgified
Link to post
Share on other sites

Prediction: after the release of the hikaru TV 1S, Bandai will quietly stop producing any new ones with no notice whatsoever. Macrossworld users will continue to wonder until Bandai ends up creating an entirely new line of toys where they put more metal and a higher price tag in and then release the same three Valkyries again.. ad infinitum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, borgified said:

If we ever get to acquire all the stuff that you have put up so far for now @no3Ljm, hopefully that they already paid off the mortgage and have a plot of land ready for a coffin if death should take them away. 

So based on my calculations for a pre-order at 20k yen each, all those DX VF-1 will cost 180,000k yen if they managed the money correctly (or have eight bilionity dollars) at one unit each not including the DX GPB or the VT-1.

OR...

Pick and choose which ones that you prefer to save you the hassle and the headache in the near future. 

Hahaha! :lol: That's why when I decided on getting the first release which is Hikaru's VF-1J, I made sure that I will just get all of his white VF-1's. Including his VF-1J from Macross The First, in case Bandai decides on releasing that. So that they can be 'the first' on releasing that in toy form. :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, lavinrac said:

Prediction: after the release of the hikaru TV 1S, Bandai will quietly stop producing any new ones with no notice whatsoever. Macrossworld users will continue to wonder until Bandai ends up creating an entirely new line of toys where they put more metal and a higher price tag in and then release the same three Valkyries again.. ad infinitum.

And we're going to ask ourselves, did we just got 'Bandai-ed' or we've been 'Gundam-ned'? :lol:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lolicon said:

It's not like there are a million versions of the RX-78 or anything like that. :bigshok:

Sshhh. I'm now getting excited on that upcoming Chogokin RX-78F00. :crazy:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

And to finish it probably with a TWE exclusive of DYRL VT-1

If they were to do a DX VT-1, I'd expect a DX VE-1 as well to make the most of the molds.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm ready for the extra ~ $15  usd per Valk , state sales tax charge.  :vava:

 

Early this week amazon.jp 3rd party have some listing of the DX Roy for as low as 24278 yen and some at 25000 yen .  (will only ship in japan) 

Now it seems the lowest is 26560 yen and up.   (will only ship in japan) .

 

So for those that are still hunting,  you should have your tenso account all setup and ready.  So if Amazon.jp have more stock of the DX-Roy at MSRP and they decides to turn off international shipping then you can still order it shipped to your tenso japanese address.   B)).    Be ready, or be ________________________________________O_O >__<     T_T.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...