Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

1 hour ago, F360 said:

to be fair, the waiting period of processing/packaging/shipping begins after the items release date and not at the time of preorder. B))

NY worker making his way to the newly delivered stock.:p

tenor.gif

as promised to let you guys know on my dispute with Nim nim games. 40 days after they took my money Paypal granted me a refund on the basis of never received. But they lied to me about refunding me. Nim nim never did . I had to get my money back from paypal as buyer protection

so from my personal opinion and experience, never to buy from NIm Nim Games

1 hour ago, Alan Molina said:

as promised to let you guys know on my dispute with Nim nim games. 40 days after they took my money Paypal granted me a refund on the basis of never received. But they lied to me about refunding me. Nim nim never did . I had to get my money back from paypal as buyer protection

so from my personal opinion and experience, never to buy from NIm Nim Games

glad you got refunded.

i ordered one from nin nin.

the release date is Nov 30th.

I purchased on 7-3-2020. that gives me 150 days into my 180 day window.

if item is delayed i will file claim. if it doesn't ship within that week, i will file claim.

180 days is DEC 30th so i will definitely file claim before then.

5 hours ago, Bahamutzyro said:

glad you got refunded.

i ordered one from nin nin.

the release date is Nov 30th.

I purchased on 7-3-2020. that gives me 150 days into my 180 day window.

if item is delayed i will file claim. if it doesn't ship within that week, i will file claim.

180 days is DEC 30th so i will definitely file claim before then.

^ That's exactly my plan as well. 

Looking at the dyrl kaki, I keep wondering if bandai would ever think abt releasing a TV kaki. Since TV kaki has similarities with the CF brownies, bandai might not want to double dip into brown valks. And I thk a CF has more chances of a release than a kaki. 

Oh well.

4 hours ago, Alan Molina said:

i Pre-ordered with mykombini it says release date 25th of this month

Speaking of....  I just checked my account and they have the order updated to pay for shipping now.  They are sending mine via FedEx and is about the same price quoted from EMS when i first ordered.

8 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Who is the lucky person who got this?

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1145570503&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

At the time of posting, there is an opened unit for 24000 yen

24k yen gone as well! The DX Missile packs are up for grabs.

Battle for Hayao's 1a when it gets released.

Edit: It's 40k yen for DX Hikaru's 1j wtih the limited edition stand on Manda @rocketblast.

Did you get a pre-order for Hayao's 1s @davidwhangchoi? If not scoff a unit if you can during official release date. 

Edited by borgified

5 hours ago, seti88 said:

Looking at the dyrl kaki, I keep wondering if bandai would ever think abt releasing a TV kaki. Since TV kaki has similarities with the CF brownies, bandai might not want to double dip into brown valks. And I thk a CF has more chances of a release than a kaki. 

Oh well.

That’s an odd thought considering so many Valks share so many similarities. Many are almost exactly the same other than the color of some stripes.

6 hours ago, seti88 said:

Oh well.

TV Kaki is White/Tan, CFs are Brown/white...

not double-dipping at all...................................:D

Edited by slide

40 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

That’s an odd thought considering so many Valks share so many similarities. Many are almost exactly the same other than the color of some stripes.

Yea I admit it’s an odd thot. But am specific to these two brown color schemes in particular. Brown isn’t exactly a attention grabbing color and if having to choose whether a kaki or CF would sell better,  I think bandai might just choose 1 which is the CF.

Kaki TV color scheme wise, might be too bland for even bandai to try and hype up.

13 minutes ago, crackpot said:

Well Kakizaki is the embodiment of a cannon fodder so just bundling another sheet of decals from Bandai will solve the problem of having either or.

Yuuuppp.... so much so that my eyes generally ignored the difference as stated below:

1 minute ago, vladykins said:

Yep, Kaki is like the reverse color scheme of the CFs (brown where white and white where brown).

Like I literally just thought Kaki was CF.  He truly is the embodiment of cannon fodder.  Poor guy.... and all he did was tell Hikaru, "Leave it to me!" Yet all along he was just in the way and died because he was basically CF+

so, Brown Fighter = Red Shirt?

Memes; Post Your Favorite Memes Here | SpaceBattles Forums

2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Kirk is wearing a tanned yellow shirt ie Roy’s colour ..so yeah red shirts are under his command ..

I kid!:lol::lol:

I think Roy/Kirk is a fair analogy...

Roy was never seen to be bothered by all of his fallen underlings either....:diablo:

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

In macross zero he seemed to be quite concerned abt his wingmen (?) when they went up against the Sv-51 valks...

but in sdfm while everyone was getting killed around him and he seemed to go back to his romancing...roy got jaded perhaps...

I always thought part of the point of Roy's backstory in Zero was to get him jaded. Years of war, losing fellow pilots, having the woman he loves die in his arms, all of it drives him to seek refuge in (more) alcohol and women and adopt a more carefree attitude.

Edited by kaiotheforsaken

Just now, seti88 said:

In macross zero he seemed to be quite concerned abt his wingmen (?) when they went up against the Sv-51 valks...

but in sdfm while everyone was getting killed around him and he seemed to go back to his romancing...roy got jaded perhaps...

I disagree. Roy got shot when he was concerned about Max being singled out by Miria in combat. He let his guard down while he was overseeing Max's retreat. I think by this time, Roy was seasoned enough, and he could have a personal relationship, while in the middle of a war. Just me.

3 minutes ago, Roy Focker said:

I got shot because my 2nd best pilot was in a coma and my 1st best pilot was one on on duel.  Leaving only my 299th best pilot to cover my tail against the Meltran elite.  

If you are not dating Claudia anymore, would you mind if I...

27 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Weren't most of the brownies AI fighters, rather than piloted by actual humans? There always seemed to be too many of them considering how many blew up and the size of the population on the SDF-1.