Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

1 hour ago, LRS said:

That is why I have little interest for TV hero valks. I was exposed to DYRL first and didnt see the tv show until years later and even then it was robotech. The animation didnt exactly wow me. 

Lol. He rocked it in SDFM too..CAD147E1-6F50-4591-BF38-75BF23791F11.gif.6391a8ab2eb962c87c9436b239b889b9.gif

47 minutes ago, LRS said:

See now you are just teasing those of us outside of japan 

27 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

I use Mandarake all the time they ship to the States, Canada, etc..  However, since Japan Post has really changed their shipping during COVID, you'd be best to use DHL.

Your better off using DHL as EMS will take forever to mail out due to delays and SAL is a no go providing that your not within the "Suspended Country" list.  

20 minutes ago, jenius said:

Is boat shipping still an option? I'm pretty sure I ordered 3 sets through NY via boat. 

You're in the safety zone @jenius as your located in the States as Manda has stopped SAL indefinitely (see Japanpost's PFD in regrards to shipping restrictions). 

The other question is: Who knows if your stuff from NY has ever shipped at all before this situation unfolded? :unknw:  

Fast Pack set on YJA (April)...buy it now for $100...but if you read the comment on the auction, it made me laugh!!!

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r392226159

柿崎機の尾翼を見て、集める気が無くなりました。
あらかじめ注文していた本品が再来週に届いてしまいます。
キャンセルできないので、ここで処分します。

translated (machine)

I saw the tail wing of Kakizaki machine, and I lost my mind to collect it.
This item you ordered in advance will arrive again next week.
I can't cancel it, so I'll dispose of it here.

:)

On 4/1/2020 at 10:40 AM, LRS said:

Indeed it is. I've seen this clip a billion times and I still dont understand how he got the pilot out of the pod. They need more animation frames for that sequence. 

That is why I have little interest for TV hero valks. I was exposed to DYRL first and didnt see the tv show until years later and even then it was robotech. The animation didnt exactly wow me. 

It’s fast, but when he punches the pod in the sensor eye area, it crunches and breaks open the hull, he then grabs him by the arm and pulls him out.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:46 PM, Paco Grande said:

I only collect transformers normally and I bought the Bandai VF-1S Hikaru and told myself I would only buy the future Roy 1S and be happy with two.

But it’s my birthday later this week so I decided to go ahead and order the Kakizaki. So now I’m looking at getting the whole skull squad..... I think I may have an addiction problem. 

This place is the Skid Row of the addiction problem with valks.

6 hours ago, Ridden001 said:

It’s fast, but when he punches the pod in the sensor eye area, it crunches and breaks open the hull, he then grabs him by the arm and pulls him out.

He punches him in the eye!!  Never noticed that before. 

Highest price for the DX 1s Hikaru is 32k yen (unopened, package damaged) and still available at 26k and 28k yen. 

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1134181918&ref=list&dispCount=240&keyword=%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9&lang=en

For us that got the Hikaru's DX 1s, concider us very fortunate to get one before the prices go totally insane later on.

As for Roy's release, will see how it goes once the floodgates open upon release date.      

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

The GU-11 gunpods are quite versatile...

They can be held and fired in any position!  :rolleyes:

gallery_12176_618_299314.jpg

That's great! Someone should make an online database collecting all of this great packaging art

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Thanks for the heads up.:good: I just snapped that up along with a DX YF-19 Full Set that has been sitting on my wish list waiting for something else to amortize shipping costs. I chose DHL. Curious what that will cost. And how long shipping takes.

Now all I need to finish that shelf is a Low Vis Woodlands (I know where a couple of these are) and two sets of Stealth Strike Packs.......which I can't find anywhere.:(

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

Thanks for the heads up.:good: I just snapped that up along with a DX YF-19 Full Set that has been sitting on my wish list waiting for something else to amortize shipping costs. I chose DHL. Curious what that will cost. And how long shipping takes.

Now all I need to finish that shelf is a Low Vis Woodlands (I know where a couple of these are) and two sets of Stealth Strike Packs.......which I can't find anywhere.:(

Nice grab! I would have been all over that if it was still available. 

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

24 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Nice grab! I would have been all over that if it was still available. 

You summabi%^h  :rofl:  I would've grabbed it as well. haha