Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

I wouldn't hold my breath on that. Bandai hasn't even finished any squadrons on the HMR line, and some of us are still waiting on super parts for the rest of Delta squadron.

Pretty sure Bandai decides what to release next using a dart board. Or laying down a bunch of valk pictures on the ground and seeing which one the company cat decides to sit on.

7 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Pretty sure Bandai decides what to release next using a dart board. Or laying down a bunch of valk pictures on the ground and seeing which one the company cat decides to sit on.

:rofl:

We're all over here like this...

2x2jm9.jpg.150e09b6e274de80e90690696ec029f3.jpg

Whilst Bandai is really like this...

GFh2f4W.thumb.jpg.e08842cdbaf888d9362bb5e72d022cff.jpg

54 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

It comes bundled with a missile set! How could anyone pass this deal up?

I'm buying now!:lol:

37 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I feel you're veeeerrry close here..:rofl:

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Yes, they also have a set cutoff on production and deadline for their preorders, which ever comes earlier. 

The Vf-31a preorder lasted for Months.   It ended about 1 week earlier than the preorder deadline because it reach it's production limit first. 

From Bandai's point of view at the time, the VF-31a is not consider super popular since the preorder lasted for months and it finally reach their 1st  batch production limit just 1 week close to their set deadline.   So no 2nd batch.     

Also, as I recall, Bandai mistakenly left the pre-orders open on their website after they'd already reached the production limit for the 31a.

12 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Also, as I recall, Bandai mistakenly left the pre-orders open on their website after they'd already reached the production limit for the 31a.

that could be true too.   But I think Bandai were somehow able to fullfill those numbers at the end,,   I recall some p-bandai customers getting inform of a 2 week delay but they did received their vf-31a.   If you consider Bandai were to make a 2nd batch, it will normally have a 1 month later release date.   So it highly that Bandai did use the extra time to cover some overbook.   

Everyone that preordered with a regular proxy received their without issue.  It was only some proxy stores like N-Y ,nin-nin games, and Mykombini that seem to have fulfillment issues.      Yeah. vf-31a is one of those exceptions. 

For TWE, I don't wait anymore,   If I think I might want it, I'll just use my proxy to preorder it on opening night. 

1 hour ago, F360 said:

For TWE, I don't wait anymore,   If I think I might want it, I'll just use my proxy to preorder it on opening night. 

Tried that route and my order was cancelled. Even going through proxies is becoming much more difficult.

19 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

Would a Tenso address work?

No, unfortunately.  P-Bandai doesn't take the Tenso phone # they give you.  And, even if you get a # that works (as I did,) P-Bandai won't accept payment from any source but one that originates from / was issued in Japan.  I tried Rakuten Pay and Amazon Japan Pay.  Rakuten was accepted but days later rejected as it was reported that my form of payment was not issued in Japan.

My FJ order got cancelled but had a backup with Okini. Like others said, I believe this one will be easy to get in YJA after it gets released.

Wishing for a TV Kakizaki for the next announcement (just to complete the squad) but it would probably be DYRL VF-1A Max or VF-1S Roy.

6 hours ago, dragontype said:

Okini Land reopened their PO.  Cost is higher but can order directly through them.  I believe their shipping to the US is around 26.00 USD.

https://okini.land/en/20089-dx-chogokin-vf-1a-valkyrie-hayao-kakizaki-use-bandai-spirits.html

I ordered 2 and I was offered shipping options around $70 (EMS) and $60 for like a week longer wait time. 

Edited by Draykov

1 hour ago, Anasazi37 said:

Tried that route and my order was cancelled. Even going through proxies is becoming much more difficult.

yeah.  Fromjapan gets order fill up very quickly since many use them. 

You can also try Whiterabbitexpress if all your other proxy are full.  I use them before without issues .  The cost is $214

If you use my refer link you can get $5 off your first order too.  ($209)

https://my.whiterabbitexpress.com/?ref_id=LAtmfKw5digGgG6fu

Photo below shows the breaks down of their price and fee.

wre.JPG.4f8e0821e1533c63f1779426330ba020.JPG

use the p-bandai link for request 

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000143487

Edited by F360

18 hours ago, Lolicon said:

I wouldn't hold my breath on that. Bandai hasn't even finished any squadrons on the HMR line, and some of us are still waiting on super parts for the rest of Delta squadron.

Yes, where are my HMR Phalanx and Tomahawk???

8 hours ago, Corrinald said:

I gave Zenmarket a try but they weren't able to secure one either. Meh

You can also try Whiterabbitexpress . The cost is $214 . 

I posted a screen cap  and steps a couple of replys up.  ^_^

57 minutes ago, F360 said:

You can also try Whiterabbitexpress . The cost is $214 . 

I posted a screen cap  and steps a couple of replys up.  ^_^

I gave in and got one through Kurama Toys (Bandaionline) which I had forgotten all about. $218 usd...not a terrible price I guess.