Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

2 hours ago, Alphahorizon said:

I said that to myself. " Just one, I dont need to many of them..." I have like 35 now. But the VF-1S will be a great start for you.

I have zero faith I'll stop at one, hoping to nab one of these and the Roy, and if the VF-1A continues to drop in price as it has been, that could be a huge maybe

57 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

FedEX was cheaper than EMS for me, so I went with that.  FedEX was faster, too.

With fedex ,There’s also more options to pickup your package .

not sure if hlj shipping account allows it or not, but if they do , you can request it to be hold for pickup at a Fedex office , shipping center , or any Walgreens since it will need a indirect signature.   ( need to check that next week )

29 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

For what it’s worth...

5A48AF97-0065-447D-8397-6002D3C17BC0.jpeg

Wow!, I'm glad i got one from kuramatoys even though it was $250 price last night, it shows my order is pending right now, really hope it goes through (fingers crossed)

Edited by ralliart209
spelling error

1 hour ago, CharlesXavier said:

Did amazon Japan ever reopen sales for the 1S? Seems very unlikely now.

FWIW, I caught a chaotic brief window on AJ for Max a week after he was released and snagged at MSRP but no one else reported getting him at that time. It was really glitchy

Edited by DYRL VF-1S

3 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

For what it’s worth...

5A48AF97-0065-447D-8397-6002D3C17BC0.jpeg

So now we don't feel like we're alone.

2 hours ago, Tober said:

Hikaru's VF-1S is an iconic enough Valk for a reissue. Only questions are when and weather it will include Strike Packs. :unsure:

Bandai reissue more please!

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

It's goddamn pathetic when even people living in Japan can't get their hands on a 1S because of Bandai's "produce the absolute minimum so that nothing stays on the shelves for more than 5 minutes" policy, nevermind people abroad and the hordes of Chinese tourists here.

Japanese fans should complain like the Evangelion release.  It's a scalper problem, but at the end of the day, if Bandai produced sufficient quantities, the scalpers wouldn't sell for much over msrp.

6 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

Buy a suitcase and check in your "normal" unneeded "carry-on items" and the VF-1S becomes the "new carry-on?"

Holy crap! That idea sounds nutty, but if I can find a super cheap suitcase, it becomes a brilliant idea and cheaper than shipping all this stuff! Genius!