Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

1 hour ago, General Rasp said:

Has anyone who pre-ordered thru Amazon been billed yet?

Not charged yet, but got the following email:

Spoiler

English follows Japanese(日本語に続き、英語でのご案内があります)

Amazon.co.jpをご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

ご注文いただいた商品が、予定より早くお届けできることになりましたのでお知らせいたします。
(注文日:2019-06-03) (注文番号:##################)

ご注文いただいた商品と新しいお届け予定日は以下のとおりです。
  "DX超合金 超時空要塞マクロス 劇場版VF-1S バルキリー(一条輝機) 約300mm ABS&PVC&ダイキャスト製 塗装済み可動フィギュア"
    お届け予定日: 2019-11-23 - 2019-11-26

最新のお届け予定日は、アカウントサービス( http://www.amazon.co.jp/your-account )でご確認いただけます。

Dear Customer: We are pleased to report that the item(s) in your order indicated above will be sent sooner than expected. When your order is shipped you will receive an e-mail message confirming the date, contents and method of shipment.

このEメールアドレスは配信専用です。ご不明な点は、下記のURLからカスタマーサービスまでお問い合わせください。

https://www.amazon.co.jp/contact-us/

Yes, it's an order from Amazon Japan as the seller, I had to have it shipped to a Tenso address. It was the only pre-order I could get.

[edit] I have now been charged as well.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

Does anyone know if I am able to cancel my buyee order since I scored last night on HLJ?

I'm willing to hang onto it if another boardie is interested buying it at the price I got it at as well...

edit: already have several people inquiring so I'll stop with them, should anything change I'll be sure to post to try to help anyone out.

Edited by canklebreaker

To be entirely fair to Bandai, I can actually see the numbering being easy to mess up, because DYRL (and Macross in general, if I remember) uses a non-standard modex format compared with real life carrier aircraft.

Not that it can't happen, but I've never seen a squadron start their numbering at "001."  The squadron lead's plane would be "100," with all the others following after that with 101, 102, etc.

Could also be a mirroring issue, but either way, that's fortunately one of the easiest tampo goofs I can think of to fix.  Still annoying to have to do it, but whether you want to remove the numbers and replace them with other decals, or just scratch off the 1 and paint a single white stripe to the right of the existing zeroes, it's about as simple a fix as you can ask for.

Has the right tail been the only place that's been seen?

9 minutes ago, canklebreaker said:

Does anyone know if I am able to cancel my buyee order since I scored last night on HLJ?

I'm willing to hang onto it if another boardie is interested buying it at the price I got it at as well...

PM me, I'm interested in your buyee order.

21 minutes ago, canklebreaker said:

Thanks @F360, I probably shouldn't have been so lazy lol. Hopefully it can go to a good home at the very least.

No worries, I’m just used to looking those up due to my bad habits of buy first and plan later.   But normally for most international stores , once you place a order , you are suppose to be committed to it.   Once you paid there’s no going back unless you play cheats .:rolleyes:

11 hours ago, kkx said:

I have 36 transaction on FJ that I skipped the protection plan.

Then I am hit by a seller that fail to deliver on the DX Max for 22K yen.

So if I paid the protection every time, it will cost me 400 x 36 yen = 14400 yen

So now I am out by just under 7600 yen.

I think not paying for the plan can be good. Maybe in future I will more careful on selecting the seller and on high risk item (high price PO item), will consider paying the 400 yen for protection.

In general, I will avoid PO on yahoo japan or ebay.

I have never get any PO item delivered on both site.

End up getting Max on AJ for a good price after release. So I will be patient and wait for release day if I missed the PO on normal retailer.

Yeah, I apply this to shipping too. I always choose the cheapest shipping and that has saved me more than enough to insure myself on any order. 

Look forward to seeing all the 1S pics soon and hope I can still at least get one. 

Having a chocolate rush while fiddling with Hikaru's DX 1s? 

Not a bad idea, just watch out for the hidden chocolate smears on the valk. :p

4 minutes ago, vladykins said:

The green tea kit kats are awesome.

Don't forget that you can toast them for at least a few mins to make them more crunchier. There are also more flavours as well. 

3 hours ago, canklebreaker said:

If no one else has claimed, I am interested. I haven't had a chance to get a 1/48 VF-1 yet, or any classic Macross in general and this would be a great starter

Edited by Zaid

48 minutes ago, Zaid said:

If no one else has claimed, I am interested. I haven't had a chance to get a 1/48 VF-1 yet, or any classic Macross in general and this would be a great starter

I said that to myself. " Just one, I dont need to many of them..." I have like 35 now. But the VF-1S will be a great start for you.