Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

3 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

For those who uses FJ, please dont cheap out on the protection plan. MORE SO if you are pre-ordering. There are instances of a really good seller with hundreds of good transaction suddenly go out with a lot of PO payments.

+1, I paid the price for this lesson, so hopefully others here will not fall for the same trap.

10 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

For those who uses FJ, please dont cheap out on the protection plan. MORE SO if you are pre-ordering. There are instances of a really good seller with hundreds of good transaction suddenly go out with a lot of PO payments.

I will never use the protection plan. But I don't buy from unknown sellers either, just use them for stuff like TWE direct from Bandai so I'm not worried about them screwing me other than their regular screwing.

2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

I will never use the protection plan. But I don't buy from unknown sellers either, just use them for stuff like TWE direct from Bandai so I'm not worried about them screwing me other than their regular screwing.

fair point. For knowns brands like Bandai and Arcadia, it is fairly safe to do so.

18 minutes ago, crackpot said:

Kuramatoys has it up for $250. WTF? When did they join the scalping business? 

There's less than a hand full of stores that will reopen high demand preorder items at preorder /msrp listings.  Kuramatoys was never one of them.

8 minutes ago, tjdetweiler said:

I thought I was the only who has issues with HLJ warehouse lol..

https://support.hlj.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039327473

An error has been found in our system that is currently showing Private Warehouse Items as "Shipped". Your items have not been shipped to you and you have not been charged for any shipping costs related to the order(s). 

You may not be able to see some of the items in your Private Warehouse at this time, although they are still there for you. Unfortunately this means you will not be able to create a Private Warehouse shipment during this time.

Our tech team is currently aware of the issue and is working on fixing it as soon as possible. We expect it to take about 24-48 hours to have things back to where they should be, and we will post an update once the issue has been corrected.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding.

1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

haha so NY prioritized those who paid with mark up? I already paid them weeks ago and got no notice.

Yeah, no notice here, same markup.

They might be prioritizing by shipping method though.  Hard to tell, one never really knows what's going through their heads with regards to processing orders.

1 minute ago, lavinrac said:

Welp, I just accidentally got TWO from HLJ cause their website is terrible and I was so afraid the cart would get shipped I didn't check my order carefully!

They're already sold out.

I speculate you won't have an issue getting rid of one.