Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

2 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Weird.  I didn't get an alert.

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

The alerts aren't instant. If you want instant alerts you need to set up a web listener.

1 hour ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Ahhhh...that makes sense.  Thanks.

Up load Distill Web Monitor in your computer (will all the Japanese hobby stores to the list that you know) and you won't miss a thing-  https://distill.io/

* Note: You have to be quick as for sure that many others are also hunting it down at the same time you are *

24 minutes ago, borgified said:

Up load Distill Web Monitor in your computer (will all the Japanese hobby stores to the list that you know) and you won't miss a thing-  https://distill.io/

* Note: You have to be quick as for sure that many others are also hunting it down at the same time you are *

Thanks! Makes total sense. I have distill up for other things. Not sure what I was thinking haha. Good advice.

On 4/28/2019 at 5:21 PM, Alphahorizon said:

Emotional rollercoaster and a great bookend to the last 11 years of MCU. You wont be disappointed.

I enjoyed the Avengers movie. Confusing at parts, but it was enjoyable.

I was amused that Tony Stark mentioned the EPR paradox. Yay quantum mechanics.... or rather, Einstein's opposition to quantum mechanics being a complete theory.

22 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I enjoyed the Avengers movie. Confusing at parts, but it was enjoyable.

Spoiler

I was amused that Tony Stark mentioned the EPR paradox. Yay quantum mechanics.... or rather, Einstein's opposition to quantum mechanics being a complete theory.

Please spoiler that. Not everyone has seen the movie yet (I have).

1 hour ago, peter said:

¥35,000 plus tax is fukked.

Yes. If you live in Japan, you'll pay Y37800. But if you're in the US, you'll pay Y35000 only. If you click the English link on the top part of the page, the price will show Y35000.

Edited by no3Ljm
living in Japan pays tax.

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I have never paid tax on something from Mandarake, not even when I bought something in-store in Japan (no tax for visitors).

Yeah. You just need to pay tax if you live in Japan. Tourists doesn't. ;)

27 minutes ago, Duymon said:

That Max 1A is looking really nice.

I wonder which color schemes will be tamashii exclusives down the line? (Kaki 1A? Max / Milia 1J?)

I hope they all are lol 

Can do without PO madness to be honest :/

28 minutes ago, Duymon said:

I wonder which color schemes will be tamashii exclusives down the line?

All of 'em, if we're lucky.  Anything to help supply equal demand.

The Max 1A pre-order madness was... madness.  :vava:

Edited by tekering
Edit: What spacemanoeuvers said.

9 hours ago, tekering said:

All of 'em, if we're lucky.  Anything to help supply equal demand.

The Max 1A pre-order madness was... madness.  :vava:

I agree as well. That was the worst I’ve ever seen. This pictures really make me sad I couldn’t get one, even though I had one in my cart at 2 different stores moments after sales started. :mellow:

Chris

1 hour ago, Dobber said:

I agree as well. That was the worst I’ve ever seen. This pictures really make me sad I couldn’t get one, even though I had one in my cart at 2 different stores moments after sales started. :mellow:

Chris

I mean, you could still get one....with a bit of a premium price. I totally understand not wanting to. Personally, I had to pay a small premium for Hikaru. Better than what prices are hitting for VF-1J now and what I presume Max will get to some time after release. 

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Still no ejection seat marking. 

God forbid Bandai ever do a Perfect Finish version which just has the inclusion of Ejection Seat markings. LOL!

or TWE decal sheet, :lol:

9 minutes ago, Duymon said:

That laser does look a little long. Maybe the laser hinge is on a slider that moves back and forth to allow a little extra clearance when transforming.

we can count on Bandai to over-engineer stuff

35K seems steep O_o ... that's literally the cost of my two Max 1A preorders before shipping.

I could understand the premium for a mega-hot tamashii exclusive like the 31A but not a main-character mecha that has the highest chance of being reissued.