Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Congrats to everyone who got it!

Bought my 1st DX Roy Folker from okini (nvr used them before previously), their shipping and packaging was prompt and good via EMS.

This time the VF1D they offered is slightly markup but I still took with them. Hopefully they see it through in July!!!

And merry xmas to everyone here!

24 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I told people about FromJapan, and now I can't use them anymore as everyone else is.

My backup is staying low-key.

15 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Lol same here

Oh don't worry. Somebody will eventually put that information out. I could do it myself :diablo:

4 minutes ago, drumondo said:

Does that often happen after you get an order confirmation?

I cannot say for certain with Okini Land, because I've only ever gotten one other order with them.  I'm just always careful to manage my expectations when I get an order through that close to an out of stock notice.

2 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I cannot say for certain with Okini Land, because I've only ever gotten one other order with them.  I'm just always careful to manage my expectations when I get an order through that close to an out of stock notice.

I see. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I'm actually pretty surprised Bandai thought this would be better as a webshop item, it seems to be in high demand already.  Maybe we'll see a second run again, or maybe a later re-release without the fan racer.

Doubt it. It's still up on their website. High demand items for TWE sell out within minutes. 

Well the good (not good?) news is the next two releases will almost certainly be regular releases... so we can all spend those evenings cursing the people who now use those shoe-buying-bots at our retailers.

Edited by jenius

Wow, Bandai sure makes it a collosal pain in the dick to order this thing.   Have a Japanese addres, but it doesn't take credit cards from outside of Japan.  I tried to pay with Amazon Pay but I'm getting an error message about linking my amazon.o.jp account.  

3 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

For those who ordered at FJ yesterday as soon as the link was live (but sale hadn’t started), did you get your orders cancelled or are you good?

Mine just got cancelled, but I don't know how close I was to when the link went live.  My charge there didn't go through until about 10:30 PM PST, even though I placed the order closer to 7:30 PM.  They had to go through a round of "Is this the correct item?" with me to confirm the page, for some reason, and my payment wasn't requested until three hours after the initial order.

16 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Mine just got cancelled, but I don't know how close I was to when the link went live.  My charge there didn't go through until about 10:30 PM PST, even though I placed the order closer to 7:30 PM.  They had to go through a round of "Is this the correct item?" with me to confirm the page, for some reason, and my payment wasn't requested until three hours after the initial order.

My FJ payment confirmation was at 9:09pm CST, it got canceled. 

I just secured 1D preorder with my friend in Japan. ¥23,760 shipped. He's going to hand deliver it to me when he visits Australia Dec 2021, so a long wait to get mine. Hopefully covid doesn't get in the way of visiting Australia at that time.

33 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

15 minutes ago, weiser21 said:

My FJ payment confirmation was at 9:09pm CST, it got canceled. 

Thanks for the info. There were a bunch of people posting about placing the orders over 24 hrs ago though and I’m just curious if those orders were mostly filled or not?

12 minutes ago, tjdetweiler said:

Just checked mykombini and its up!! For that price I wasnt able to resist..ahhhhh!

Crickey ... thanks for the link. Ended up ordering a third one now as I just sold a pair of Yeezys earlier today so had some extra funds.

I've tried Mykombini in the past and they delivered with no problems so know they are reliable. 

I wanted at least one. And maybe a back up. So I tried for eight. I ended up getting five. So, I'm going to have some for sale.:p

Zenmarket canceled my order and now the money is showing in my account. I haven't looked at and T&C's or messaged them yet. Anyone know if I can get that money back from them and on my card or did I just lock myself onto a Zenmarket purchase?

FJ failed me too.

Overall I'd call that a successful first PO.:good:

Edited by sqidd

I'd get a backup from somewhere else if you ordered from Mykombini. It's a crap shoot whether or not they deliver. I've had them cancel an item right before release date before, and for a far less in-demand web exclusive so I was able to just buy it elsewhere.

I personally wouldn't put all my eggs in the Mykombini basket for something like this.

Also, Roy available for 27k at Mandarake Nakano.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1154081343&ref=list&keyword=マクロス

Max for 23k.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1131735097&ref=list&keyword=マクロス

Edited by Lolicon