Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

9 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

I can't read what that 1D flyer says other than what's in English, but is that saying that the preorder is going to be Christmas Eve?

It is on Christmas Eve and actual time unknown for now. Are you going to try and get a copy via proxy @mantisfists since its a TWE? 

Edited by borgified

I probably will.  I don't know, I'm torn.  The Christmas Eve thing sucks for me.  That day is essentially Xmas for me since I'm on shift the 25th and 26th.  Taking time away from my wife and daughter so that I can preorder this thing just feels wrong.  

Is it confirmed that it's a TWE or is that what's being concluded from somebody joking that the Minmay figure was going to be a web exclusive?

Edited by mantisfists

7 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

I probably will.  I don't know, I'm torn.  The Christmas Eve thing sucks for me.  That day is essentially Xmas for me since I'm on shift the 25th and 26th.  Taking time away from my wife and daughter so that I can preorder this thing just feels wrong.  

Is it confirmed that it's a TWE or is that what's being concluded from somebody joking that the Minmay figure was going to be a web exclusive?

TWE, they will reveal the figure on the 24th, 25th will be the preorder.

Edited by Tenbatsu

3 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

I thought they already revealed the figure earlier this month?  It'll be a relief for me if what you're saying is true, though.

Sorry I check the website again, 25th will be the preorder and it's not written on the banner.

"[マクロス] DX超合金より「VF-1D バルキリー」が12月25日受注開始決定!"

Edited by Tenbatsu

9 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

Even if it’s the 24th , it’s Japan Standard Time so it’ll be the 23rd in the USA .   You’ll see more info closer to the 24th .   

2 minutes ago, Tenbatsu said:

Sorry I check the website again, 25th will be the preorder and it's not written on the banner.

I'd rather the preorder be on Christmas Day than Christmas Eve, personally.  Since I'll be at work, I'll be available to try and get one (as long as we don't get any calls) and it wouldn't take time away from my family that I wasn't already going to miss.

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

Even if it’s the 24th , it’s Japan Standard Time so it’ll be the 23rd in the USA .   You’ll see more info closer to the 24th .   

Yeah, no sense sweating it till more info comes out.  These are first world problems, anyway.  I'm lucky to have em.

15 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

:rofl: 

:lol: 

That’s the custom avatar I made based on Leon Sasaki. It’s what I’m using prior of the ‘downvoted’ Chow Yun Fat. Look closely on the helmet. ;) 

happy to stop using it if you mind :)  or what about you  can make a another cool Avatar that i can use :) not really good at making this myself  but got to say its a very cool avatar

2 hours ago, treatment said:

That 1D is already a p-bandai...  :5:

anyway, box pictars and stuff of Roy-1S over at TN-blog:

http://tamashiinations.blog.jp/archives/7892125.html

samples:

calm matte texture! as per translation...:lol:

First of all, the fighter form reproduces the impressive skull mark and the two-tone line of yellow and black, while the surface treatment has a calm matte texture, giving it a realistic finish reminiscent of the actual machine!

08640328-s.thumb.jpg.8203fd3b394680014d89b10ae2470282.jpg

Edited by seti88

27 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I think the 1D TWE would be a good thing for all, no? No PO madness...and pay up front!

Take that, scalpers! :yahoo:

Still have to compete with retailer proxy purchase limits. 

Did everyone easily get their DYRL Kakizaki?

1 hour ago, Alan Molina said:

happy to stop using it if you mind :)  or what about you  can make a another cool Avatar that i can use :) not really good at making this myself  but got to say its a very cool avatar

To be honest, I really don't mind. But if you have something specific in your mind to make it more personalize, PM me. ;)

2 hours ago, eggy99 said:

Still have to compete with retailer proxy purchase limits. 

Did everyone easily get their DYRL Kakizaki?

Kakizaki was on AmazonJP for at least a week at very fair pricing after release if I remember correctly.

I personally am not in love with having the 1D. If I get one, cool. If I don't, also cool.

Now where are my Fockers!!!!:yahoo:

59 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Ok according to @no3Ljm’s theory and pattern discovery, we should see a DYRL release next. Also it seems maybe another pattern is beginning:

- DYRL 1S hikkie regular release

- DYRL 1A kaki TWE

- TV 1S Roy regular

- TV 1D TWE

The 1D preorder is a month away, and due for release in summer ‘21. Plenty of time to speculate what comes next.

i wonder if bandai would slot the GBP before the 1D. Or even anything else...an empty first half of next year for any fresh macross releases.. the TV supers in April, are reissues..

Edited by seti88