Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

It kind of baffles me, but I'm still waiting for Bandai to achieve a level gunpod.  I think the bare fighter mode gets it just barely, but the HMR, packed and un-packed, has the same massive upward tilt as the DX with packs on.  

For whatever reason, they just can't seem to get anything to lock together in a proper alignment on the VF-1, no matter what scale they use.

6 minutes ago, Spiff said:

Anyone know what PSL would mean in relation to the Bandai DX line of VF-1's?

This is a Pre-Sale Listing.

Titles with a "PSL" in place will be shipped as soon as they are available after release.
We want you to understand that the manufacturer may change the content, date and quantity for sale.

18 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

After almost one yeat and a half I've requested Anime Export to ship my Strike Parts (paid my order June 2019). No postal service to my country yet, but found a forwarder via Miami.

They're packing my order now, so my Hikkie 1S will finally sport some armor.

Will ship my Focler 1S preorder from AmiAmi through the same forwarder. Can't wait any longer. I want my plastic fix now!!!

Patience my friend, at least we've found the way to get them through!

15 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

If your Nin-Nin order shows up. I’m in the same boat as you. Got in on an early PO round, waiting to see if they cancel my order and sell it to someone else at a big markup after release. 

Same here, got mine through Nin-Nin, just waiting to see if they cancel mine or actually ship my order. Here's hoping my gamble pays off. 

Edited by Kyp Durron

17 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Good deal on a a Focker. Seems a bit sketchy though. You'd want to watch your chargeback window like a hawk.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254780630070?ul_noapp=true

That's a pretty good deal right there.  Now I wish I didn't buy one yesterday lololol

I bought 2 from this seller, no lies.  Just now.  Hopefully I get all my orders.  Looks like this comes out on the 4th of next month?

Edited by rocketblast
good macross stuff

6 minutes ago, peter said:

Curious about buying the Focker now on eBay or Amazon vs buying on release date from say HLJ.

Is there no chance of getting it at MSRP on the day of release?

While there is a chance of getting it for a lower price than the current scalpers, I'd say the odds of getting it MSRP are slim to none.

40 minutes ago, peter said:

Curious about buying the Focker now on eBay or Amazon vs buying on release date from say HLJ.

35 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes and no. It's always a gamble.

tXH3PX.gif 

In the end, it's more of a concern if you can secure one or not.

33 minutes ago, vladykins said:

While there is a chance of getting it for a lower price than the current scalpers, I'd say the odds of getting it MSRP are slim to none.

That being said, I scored Hikkie VF-1S at Hobby Search a day or two before release. So, it can be done. My philosophy has been if I have the funds to try and secure it at a price point you're comfortable with because like Noel said most of us just want to secure one. Then try and secure one for MSRP on release day. In my case, I was able to sell my extra VF-1S that was slightly above MSRP (from NY when they actually delivered and their only flaw was hiking prices immediately) and keep my HS one.

12 minutes ago, Kyp Durron said:

1733074632_Soyouretellingmetheresachance.thumb.gif.66e0bdc27e1d2f6fa3fe95f50a9cdcc0.gif

:p

Wellllll played. LOL

2 hours ago, peter said:

There’s always a chance but are you able to be ready to jump on the it ASAP once the news is out ?   Because theres also many people waiting on it too .   

It’s not just about if there’s a opening, it’s also able how ready to go are you when that happens. 

I heard you are from Canada ,so with hlj you’ll  pay full import tax right ?   Did you already calculated your possible full total if you were able to get it from hlj?  If not it’s a good idea to start so you can easily compare the price without wasting anytime pondering.   But if you use eBay perhaps they can declare it less or if you use a forwarding proxy to buy it from Japan only sites , perhaps they can also declare it less for you too .

8 hours ago, F360 said:

There’s always a chance but are you able to be ready to jump on the it ASAP once the news is out ?   Because theres also many people waiting on it too .   

It’s not just about if there’s a opening, it’s also able how ready to go are you when that happens. 

I heard you are from Canada ,so with hlj you’ll  pay full import tax right ?   Did you already calculated your possible full total if you were able to get it from hlj?  If not it’s a good idea to start so you can easily compare the price without wasting anytime pondering.   But if you use eBay perhaps they can declare it less or if you use a forwarding proxy to buy it from Japan only sites , perhaps they can also declare it less for you too .

Yup, from Canada, but I was thinking about just having the thing sent to my In laws in Japan and grabbing it next time I'm over there....I've been waiting more than a year for the strike packs (NY), I can probably wait for a Roy, haha.

Have a question for the more experienced Anime Export users.

I requested shipping last Friday (AE was closed due to time difference) but three working days have passed and my order stil shows "staff is packing your order". Haven't received the email requesting to pay shipping yet (I've checked my spam folder). Should I contact them or am I being too anxious??

3 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I requested shipping last Friday (AE was closed due to time difference) but three working days have passed and my order stil shows "staff is packing your order". Haven't received the email requesting to pay shipping yet (I've checked my spam folder). Should I contact them or am I being too anxious??

Hey Ignacio. I think you’re just anxious, my friend. ;)

I can’t remember getting an email from AE requesting payment on my Strike Parts. I think it’s always being done within their website. Check it back again after a day or two to see if it becomes available to click and pay within the ‘Pay Shipping’ arrow-looking button.

And don’t worry too much. I think these guys will deliver than NY. My Strike Packs were available since April. I only requested for shipping just last week. And paid the fee  just yesterday after I remembered I did request for shipping. ;)

Hope that helps. :drinks:

45 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

They are not the quickest bunch.....just hope they did not "lose" your stuff

The status of my order (since last Fridays) is: "our staff is packing your items as we speak. when ready we will send you the total in your mail. You will recieve an mail when ready"

I too hope they didn't lose my stuff :lol:

44 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey Ignacio. I think you’re just anxious, my friend. ;)

I can’t remember getting an email from AE requesting payment on my Strike Parts. I think it’s always being done within their website. Check it back again after a day or two to see if it becomes available to click and pay within the ‘Pay Shipping’ arrow-looking button.

And don’t worry too much. I think these guys will deliver than NY. My Strike Packs were available since April. I only requested for shipping just last week. And paid the fee  just yesterday after I remembered I did request for shipping. ;)

Hope that helps. :drinks:

Hi Noel!!! I've been checking my mail and AE account every hour :lol::lol:

I am anxious!!

10 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

AE has shipped everything I have ever ordered from them. Sometimes they are lighting-fast, sometimes it takes them a few business days. I don't remember it ever taking more than five business days for them to ship something.

28 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

:good:

Just a reminder to everyone -- DO NOT ORDER from Nippon-Yasan.

25 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

ALSO DO NOT ORDER FROM NIN NIN GAME

Phhhttt..

They're not going to listen anyways when it comes right down to the wire and both companies are going to take their sweet $$$ after the pre-orders and leave them high and dry. :diablo: 

16 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Had a robot spirits 0080 set in the warehouse nearly a year before requesting shipment together with yellow's bike.
Requested shipment on a thursday and got an email following monday with calculated shipping costs. Paid on same day and it shipped the next day.

That was a year ago before covid. During this time probably add some slippage, it should be around these next few days...

Even if you dont get an email, check into the pay for shipping tab in AE.

Edited by seti88

1 hour ago, CzarAlko said:

:cray:This is where I got my VF-1S preorder from...

I bought a few including some preorders some year and months ago with Nin-Nin. Didn't have any problems with them. And recently, I haven't read any bad things about them compared to NY's so my apologies regarding your VF-1S preorder. Was it Roy's?

For A-E if you don’t hear back from them in 7 days , then you should email them to double check .  They are slow sometimes but they also mess up sometimes too .   Years ago , when I request to ship my alto renewal super parts ,  they ended up taking a month long to ship it out , and once I received it , it was not even the one that I ordered . They ran out of the renewal one and some how shipped me the vf-171ex alto armored parts instead .  They were pretty much the same price at the time and I do kinda want the armor parts so I didn’t complain about it . 

So a couple of days is nothing , only if it gets closer to a month would I then be a bit more worried.