Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

14 minutes ago, sixtybucks said:

So, to sum up, it looks like we are going to have 4 new releases right? A Grey Goggle 1J, GBP set (Red), GBP set (Yellow), and the 1D, right?

Well...yes... but what we don't know is which of these are "Display Only" and which will go up for PO. On top of that, we don't know which will be regular releases and which will be TWE.

2 hours ago, valkfighter said:

Tamashi nations press release: We will deliver information on "DX Chogokin VF-1D Valkyrie" which will be exhibited for the first time

https://www.bandainamco.co.jp/cgi-bin/releases/index.cgi/press/10061?entry_id=6991

FRAK!!! I was hoping I was going to be done with the TV Roy 1S, but they just had to make the one valk other than a Low Vis or Stealth variant that I wouldn't be able to say "No" to...damn it.

1201910173_JustwhenIthoughtIwasout....thumb.gif.fa24ea98547d53eab9b721afb3b68d3d.gif

29 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Well...yes... but what we don't know is which of these are "Display Only" and which will go up for PO. On top of that, we don't know which will be regular releases and which will be TWE.

If I had to guess, I'd say the Grey Goggle and Yellow GBP could be display only, the Red GBP is TWE and the 1D a regular release.

13 minutes ago, jenius said:

I'd guess it's one GBP and it comes with different chest doors like the super parts have different kites.

I like this idea but I'm not so sure about it. You need the cuffs too and the swapping mechanism you have to include for all this could make things unnecessarily complicated. And it's a non canon style opposed to the colored kites that are canon and straight forward to swap.

Those two blue GBP colors on Max 1J and the Hikaru 1J appear different. Are we getting DYRL and SDFM specific releases?

The VF-1D just brought me back into this line. Hopefully it has the two seat egress gimmick and the removable and attaching escape cockpit.

3 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I took a screengrab from de video that was posted. 

1D in all it's glory in the back.

Can't wait for proper pics!!!

Screenshot_20201105-123720.png

Guess we'll find out soon if that DX 1D has removable cockpit-fuselage and if the DX Roy's arm will not sag and stuff when attached...

5 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Oh hell, I just noticed the picture and posts about Max's 1J...YES!

Would prefer his 1S but I will take it all! Just hope this stuff isn't TWE because I'd rather deal with preorder madness than pay that much up front right now...

WHAT?? Where is the Max 1J pic? Cite your source MF'er.... errr...I mean, MW'er!