Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

3 hours ago, Darth Mingus said:

Has no one watched Toy Story?

With my collection of toys, Small Soldiers seems to be more appropriate :ph34r:

Edited by slide

On 9/16/2020 at 10:27 PM, spanner said:

Just a quick update on my NY order situation..

So they finally got back to me about my SSP order stating that the supplier has cancelled all orders for them for what ever reason.. They gave me the option for either store credit or swap for a similar priced item so I took the store credit of 12,500¥..

Then after that they informed me that my Kakizaki order was ready to ship but I would have to pay an additional fee of 9000¥ for UPS shipping as EMS is still not available to Australia apparently?

I asked if I could use my store credit for the additional shipping costs which they said was fine but they appear to have absorbed the left over 3500¥ from the original store credit in the process! Which isn't much in the overall scheme of things but it is still about $45 Aussie dollars.. 

Not sure if I should be pissed about that or just thankful that my Kakizaki is finally on its way and should just shrug my shoulders in defeat. :unknw:

I like how NY hasn't contacted anyone about their supplier cancelling all orders. If that is what happened, there should be an email out to all people waiting that they can't fulfill their orders. So i guess they are hanging on to the money hoping people forget about their order. What a bunch of sleezy grifters.

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

I like how NY hasn't contacted anyone about their supplier cancelling all orders. If that is what happened, there should be an email out to all people waiting that they can't fulfill their orders. So i guess they are hanging on to the money hoping people forget about their order. What a bunch of sleezy grifters.

Has there been a survey here to see how many active members have been screwed over by NY? I still have two outstanding orders with them and one isn't even DX-related. I have an HMR VF-4 that they still haven't shipped. The other is for a DX VF-1S and a set of Super/Strike parts.

11 minutes ago, sidearmsalpha said:

Has there been a survey here to see how many active members have been screwed over by NY? I still have two outstanding orders with them and one isn't even DX-related. I have an HMR VF-4 that they still haven't shipped. The other is for a DX VF-1S and a set of Super/Strike parts.

Did they cancel orders at all? I received my strike parts all 4 of them, and my KAKI shipped last week via boat. I just sent them emails asking to upgrade or downgrade shipping when items were released. My missle set shipped 2 months ago via sea and it’s set to be delivered this week.

I would send them emails. 

26 minutes ago, sidearmsalpha said:

Just go into the NY thread created by @DYRL VF-1S. Most of your questions will be answered there.

Edit: Which you did in fact, however not to your expectations. 

11 minutes ago, Bahamutzyro said:

Did they cancel orders at all? I received my strike parts all 4 of them, and my KAKI shipped last week via boat. I just sent them emails asking to upgrade or downgrade shipping when items were released. My missle set shipped 2 months ago via sea and it’s set to be delivered this week.

I would send them emails. 

Even if you did send them emails, there is a possibility that they will ignore you after the first one. 

Edited by borgified

Looks like NY has moved from unreliable seller to straight up thievery.

They're now worse than Nin Nin. At least Nin Nin refunded my money when they couldn't fulfill my order. This store credit BS is just that. The fact that you have to harass them to even get that is just deplorable.

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

They're now worse than Nin Nin. At least Nin Nin refunded my money when they couldn't fulfill my order. This store credit BS is just that. The fact that you have to harass them to even get that is just deplorable.

-I caused COVID by simply saying I would.

-I made Bandai release the DX Roy.

-I predicted this from NY in December.

I think I'm a Prophet. Who wants to move to Ghana with me? They get EMS.:D

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

-I caused COVID by simply saying I would.

-I made Bandai release the DX Roy.

-I predicted this from NY in December.

I think I'm a Prophet. Who wants to move to Ghana with me? They get EMS.:D

Do you do lottery numbers? ^_^

I've been keeping all my boxes in a closet.  Is the attic a safe space?  You're not going to find a colony of baby spiders in those boxes a year from now?   My attic crawl space is located in the garage.  I'd need a 12ft ladder to reach it.

I don't get NY business model.  Stuff happens not getting correct orders or on time from a supplier can happen.   No other business that I've ever dealt with passes their problems on to their customers.   

5 hours ago, Lolicon said:

I feel your pain and share it. NY are straight up thieves at this point.

I repeatedly asked for them to bump up my order to a more expensive shipping method and then they just decided to keep my money and not offer store credit.

Worth POS customer service and staff.

14 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

What is this? Please cut those electrical wires laying on top of the valks. They are very distracting. And you don't need those wooden beams, please cut them off. They're in the way.

You can't see the boxes correctly. 

Settle down @davidwhangchoi and don't blow a hissy fit like a feral cat! It's @tekering's job to organize his storage space according to his own standards and he doesn't have much of a storage space like you do. 

Unless you want to go to Japan and re-organize everything that he has at every nook and cranny to your satisfaction. :aggressive:   

Edit: Oh... Since your there, you might as well get a new house for @tekering, his hobby and the misses so he can display everything according to your standards.

Edited by borgified

5 minutes ago, borgified said:

Settle down @davidwhangchoi and don't blow a hissy fit like a feral cat! It's @tekering's job to organize his storage space according to his own standards and he doesn't have much of a storage space like you do. 

Unless you want to go to Japan and re-organize everything that he has at every nook and cranny to your satisfaction. :aggressive:   

Edit: Oh... Since your there, you might as well get a new house for @tekering, his hobby and the misses so he can display everything according to your standards.

I think he forgot to use the sarcasm font.;)

28 minutes ago, betocc said:

Does that mean Mandarake is increasing the price for this one? The previous price was 26k yen.

It will go up in price eventually as stocks gets down to the bare minimal amount.

The lowest I've seen list for DX 1s Hikaru was 18k yen and the highest was 30k yen from Manda (both where actually listed here to my knowledge and buried in this thread).  

8 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Please cut those electrical wires laying on top of the valks. They are very distracting. And you don't need those wooden beams, please cut them off. They're in the way.

Both the wires and the beams are a major obstacle, no doubt about it!  :lol:

11 hours ago, Roy Focker said:

Is the attic a safe space?  You're not going to find a colony of baby spiders in those boxes a year from now?

I was hesitant at first, but I've seen absolutely no indication of bugs of any kind up there in over five years.  :good:

The miniature rubble from the Godzilla diorama in my classroom turned out to have little bugs living inside it, however... There were hundreds of tiny holes chewed into the foamcore base.  :o

8 hours ago, borgified said:

Since your there, you might as well get a new house for @tekering, his hobby and the misses so he can display everything according to your standards.

Please do!  I could really use more display space... and the missus would prefer a house without all the windows boarded up.  She prefers natural sunlight.

I think a divorce is imminent.  :unsure:

22 minutes ago, crackpot said:

"Roy's drunk again. He keeps doing that and the next time he'll get himself crushed by a Zentraedi."

Then who gets to be next in command if it happens?

Which leaves Kakizaki, Hikaru and Max. Who gets the call then? :unknw: