Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

27 minutes ago, ErikElvis said:

I was a fool to pass on the kaki preorder. I was in one of my “better pay the bills” phases. Didn’t last long. I’m hoping won’t be hard to get a week after release. 

Me too.  Guess I better start paying more attention to this thread to see when I should be standing by to order one.

6 hours ago, ErikElvis said:

I was a fool to pass on the kaki preorder. I was in one of my “better pay the bills” phases. Didn’t last long. I’m hoping won’t be hard to get a week after release. 

1 hour ago, jeniusornome said:

0.o

definitely pay the bills before spending money on Macross!

Maybe the said bills are Macross related as well. :p

In case anyone needs a lightly used 1J and SSP and Missiles, this isn't a bad deal when you use the 5000 yen off in coupons for shipping (assuming this is the first thing you got through Mercari via Buyee) probably have it all in hand under $550 shipped.

https://buyee.jp/mercari/item/m58503816448?mrc1=mail&mrc2=mercari_search&mrc3=new_items&_=aDhNUThrSFJjUkZuZnNjZVBGelN2b1BqNVE2U3dGQnZyVnprem9nUklTNFM1ZHZCVytrb3BPanFrUVorQWw2aw==

13 minutes ago, RedComet said:

In case anyone needs a lightly used 1J and SSP and Missiles, this isn't a bad deal when you use the 5000 yen off in coupons for shipping (assuming this is the first thing you got through Mercari via Buyee) probably have it all in hand under $550 shipped.

https://buyee.jp/mercari/item/m58503816448?mrc1=mail&mrc2=mercari_search&mrc3=new_items&_=aDhNUThrSFJjUkZuZnNjZVBGelN2b1BqNVE2U3dGQnZyVnprem9nUklTNFM1ZHZCVytrb3BPanFrUVorQWw2aw==

Does it come with the special flight stand? It's not mentioned in the description.

2 units of Hikaru's 1s for grabs

(1) 24k yen (Opened, package damaged)  

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1145174419&ref=list&keyword=%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9&lang=en

(2) 25k yen (same condition as above)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1145848209&ref=doc&keyword=%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9&lang=en 

Edit: 2 units of the DX missiles are listed as well. 

Edited by borgified

On 8/20/2020 at 12:00 AM, ErikElvis said:

Macross IS a bill.:lol:

I always order at least two of any DX as a safety net.  (Worked really well when I received a damaged Hikkie 1S but the other was fine.)  Assuming the first Kaki I open is in perfect shape, I'll have a sealed one that I will sell at cost.  I'll post in the sales thread when that time comes and notify this thread when I do.

1 hour ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

I always order at least two of any DX as a safety net.  (Worked really well when I received a damaged Hikkie 1S but the other was fine.)  Assuming the first Kaki I open is in perfect shape, I'll have a sealed one that I will sell at cost.  I'll post in the sales thread when that time comes and notify this thread when I do.

And on that note, my extra one is spoken for now - as a heads up.

Hi, I'm a long-time Macross collector.  I have almost all of the Yamato 1/48 valkyries and didn't bother to get the 1/60 versions.  Since getting the Arcadia YF-19 several years back, I've taken a break from collecting.  I recently got a Bandai DX Max VF-1A and it is amazing.  It feels so solid and I love the paint work.  I'm looking to get a Bandai DX DYRL Kakizaki VF-1A that will be released anytime now but I missed the pre-order.  Any suggestions on where to purchase?  I see Nin-Nin-Game has it in stock but it's about $280 US.  Just wondering if there are any cheaper recommended options.  Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, vf1 said:

Hi, I'm a long-time Macross collector.  I have almost all of the Yamato 1/48 valkyries and didn't bother to get the 1/60 versions.  Since getting the Arcadia YF-19 several years back, I've taken a break from collecting.  I recently got a Bandai DX Max VF-1A and it is amazing.  It feels so solid and I love the paint work.  I'm looking to get a Bandai DX DYRL Kakizaki VF-1A that will be released anytime now but I missed the pre-order.  Any suggestions on where to purchase?  I see Nin-Nin-Game has it in stock but it's about $280 US.  Just wondering if there are any cheaper recommended options.  Thanks in advance.

Get it during release week as secondary stores will have it stock during or try the for Sales thread. 

1 minute ago, borgified said:

Get it during release week as secondary stores will have it stock during or try the for Sales thread. 

Bit different for Kakizaki, since that was a TWE, rather than retail release.

Still, keep an eye on yahoo japan auctions and Amazon Japan.

1 hour ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

And on that note, my extra one is spoken for now - as a heads up.

Darn.  I was waiting for you to post it to PM you.  If there's anybody else that preorders multiples and is planning on doing the same please let me know or PM me.  Thanks, guys.

26 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

Darn.  I was waiting for you to post it to PM you.  If there's anybody else that preorders multiples and is planning on doing the same please let me know or PM me.  Thanks, guys.

Word.  Yeah someone jumped at it right away.  But I'm sure there will be opportunities.  @Sanity is Optional mentioned that he generally has the same approach (though didn't for Kaki,) and I'm sure we're not the only two that operate this way.

1 hour ago, vf1 said:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/41210-list-of-online-stores-where-to-buy-macross-toys/

4 hours ago, Saburo said:

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask who still has their VF-1 Strike Parts from NY waiting to be shipped? 

I just got mine today. 4 sets. Had to pay an additional fee for shipping and I think it took over two weeks to ship but they’re here now. 

I have two more sets I’m sitting on there hoping some of this mailing fiasco will clear up. 

Edited by ErikElvis

5 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

A lot of us.  LOL.  There's also a pretty lengthy convo about it going on here:

Thanks for the link!

3 hours ago, borgified said:

Who's going to start spamming the pics of Hayao's 1a upon getting it?

I'm guessing either @Saburo or @tekering will step up and swing it out of the ball park. ;) 

I do my best! :)

1 hour ago, ErikElvis said:

I just got mine today. 4 sets. Had to pay an additional fee for shipping and I think it took over two weeks to ship but they’re here now. 

I have two more sets I’m sitting on there hoping some of this mailing fiasco will clear up. 

@ErikElvis Did NY ship it via UPS?

6 hours ago, Saburo said:

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask who still has their VF-1 Strike Parts from NY waiting to be shipped? 

Me still waiting. My pre-order from june 2019 was on-hold for a while, then after opening many many many tickets to NY support (not possible to contact them directly) my order is in "processing" stage. What a miracle.

So , I am NOT VERY HAPPY with their *bad a^$$!** services  (if we can call these "services") !