Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

10 minutes ago, Bahamutzyro said:

me too. 33,000 yen shipped. now if nin nin dont come through or luna park, i have a third shot lol

Yeah, I felt the same way about my nin-nin order, and you only pay 20% up front with mykombini and they let you select SAL small packet for shipping (hopefully that will be available again by December). And no BS PayPal fees like Nin-nin either. I went for it as insurance.

Edited by RedComet

Remember, there's like a 99% chance we will be getting a DYRL Roy.  A TV VF-1S Hikaru is also pretty likely.

So if you're weighing paying inflated prices for this release, keep in mind that you'll have 1, maybe 2 more chances at scoring a PO on a very similar toy.  I know some people want every single release in this line, but if not, you've got a couple more chances at scoring a Skull Leader (just sand display-stand) at pre-order prices.

8 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

Remember, there's like a 99% chance we will be getting a DYRL Roy.  A TV VF-1S Hikaru is also pretty likely.

So if you're weighing paying inflated prices for this release, keep in mind that you'll have 1, maybe 2 more chances at scoring a PO on a very similar toy.  I know some people want every single release in this line, but if not, you've got a couple more chances at scoring a Skull Leader (just sand display-stand) at pre-order prices.

Gotta catch 'em all!!!

4 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

If I was going to just get one release of the yellow 1S, it would be Roy's rather than Hikaru's. I already have Hikaru's TV 1J so I'd want Roy to have all the TV characters.

3 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Yeah, that’s too steep for me at this point.

Sorry to hear about your health situation. Hope things continue to improve.

Thanks! I'm much better today than I was yesterday. Just a headache and some minor aches and a cough. But I'm on quarantine for the time being so I'm just watching Youtube and checking for Roy POs. :lol:

54 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

Tempting to pre-order in case Nin-Nin cancels on me.  Anyone have prior experience with My Kombini (packaging/reliability/etc)?

31 minutes ago, Bahamutzyro said:

me too. 33,000 yen shipped. now if nin nin dont come through or luna park, i have a third shot lol

21 minutes ago, RedComet said:

Yeah, I felt the same way about my nin-nin order, and you only pay 20% up front with mykombini and they let you select SAL small packet for shipping (hopefully that will be available again by December). And no BS PayPal fees like Nin-nin either. I went for it as insurance.

OK you guys just convinced me to get an insurance with MyKombini… deposit paid.

2 minutes ago, Jade20X said:

Tempting to pre-order in case Nin-Nin cancels on me.  Anyone have prior experience with My Kombini (packaging/reliability/etc)?

I've only ordered a handful of times. They did cancel once on me for something I put down a deposit on, so I consider them as unreliable when it comes to high demand items.

Just now, RedComet said:

You didn't miss it yet! 33,000 in hand aint great or bad, but I would hurry!

Haha, I was looking at the post about CD Japan 4 hrs ago :(

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

If I was going to just get one release of the yellow 1S, it would be Roy's rather than Hikaru's. I already have Hikaru's TV 1J so I'd want Roy to have all the TV characters.

Thanks! I'm much better today than I was yesterday. Just a headache and some minor aches and a cough. But I'm on quarantine for the time being so I'm just watching Youtube and checking for Roy POs. :lol:

Get well soon!  Here's hoping more Roys show up.

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

I've only ordered a handful of times. They did cancel once on me for something I put down a deposit on, so I consider them as unreliable when it comes to high demand items.

How was their packaging of your orders?

Ok i did it i went and pre-ordered here

https://mykombini.com/en/november-2020/19204-dx-chogokin-first-press-limited-edition-vf-1s-valkyrie-roy-focker-special-the-super-dimension-fortress-macross-bandai-spirits-4573102605023.html?search_query=DX+Chogokin+Macross+&results=27

thats 2 pre-orders with them  my roy and my kakizaki.  

tho preoder for kakizaki was  mire  down payment than roy

----------------------

update from nin-nin  they said they will refund me and marked it as refund but my paypal still has the charge. fingers crossed they will give me back my £377 

now fingers crossed mykombini will deliver my 2 pre-oders

any one has any expereince with the them ?>

11 hours ago, borgified said:

Release date is last week of November/ first week of December either on Amiami or Manda. Give it a few days in order for the store to get stock in.

Both have DHL if you want it on time for Christmas if the courier services are not overwhelmed with packages and hoping not to get a second wave of what's going on globally. 

Isn't correct to say if we have a crappy summer season, winter is just as bad?

Winter is bad in this part of the world, it would be disappointing to have a bad summer too I hope I can buy one thanks for the reply

13 minutes ago, Alan Molina said:

Ok i did it i went and pre-ordered here

https://mykombini.com/en/november-2020/19204-dx-chogokin-first-press-limited-edition-vf-1s-valkyrie-roy-focker-special-the-super-dimension-fortress-macross-bandai-spirits-4573102605023.html?search_query=DX+Chogokin+Macross+&results=27

thats 2 pre-orders with them  my roy and my kakizaki.  

tho preoder for kakizaki was  mire  down payment than roy

----------------------

update from nin-nin  they said they will refund me and marked it as refund but my paypal still has the charge. fingers crossed they will give me back my £377 

now fingers crossed mykombini will deliver my 2 pre-oders

any one has any expereince with the them ?>

I pre-order my SSP from them. No complaints. 

50 minutes ago, Jade20X said:

47 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

MyKombini can kick rocks. I full paid for two VF-31A's back in the day, they cancelled both of them and then immediately relisted them at a higher price on the DAY of release.

I haven't done business with them since, nor will I.

-b.

Just now, Kanedas Bike said:

MyKombini can kick rocks. I full paid for two VF-31A's back in the day, they cancelled both of them and then immediately relisted them at a higher price on the DAY of release.

-b.

Did you get your money back?

im just hopping I get mine from nin-nin but looking at the trust pilot reviews from them 

wow ! im still surprised we order from them

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.nin-nin-game.com?languages=en&stars=1

shame on us with the old saying of fool me twice 

8 hours ago, seti88 said:

Itchy F5 finger eh? :rolleyes:

Awaiting the GBP!! Look at October timelines for new reveals..

It should be p-bandai too since its an add on part...

Although with the TV supers, i wouldnt mind a DX 1A CF as a filler release! :search:

Or also where is TV kakizaki bandai! :5:

Yup!!! I’m all addicted to the F5 now. Lol. October makes sense.

5 hours ago, F360 said:

Crazy. I never realized that CDJapan does additional releases from their listing (aside from proxy). They’re usually out in sec on PO night and I always find out immediately when they open it. Just never get past the cart to payment.

Edited by DYRL VF-1S

26 minutes ago, Alan Molina said:

any one has any expereince with the them ?

I've placed a handful of orders with mykombini over the years: super parts sets for the VF-31 Valks, some Hi-Metal Rs.  I haven't had an issue...yet.

11 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

-b.

And there's the other side of the coin. :unsure:

Alas, they're about as controversial around these parts as N-Y, especially if you have an issue with an order. There were plenty of threads a couple years back IIRC. Anyway, if you are okay with the inflated price, keep the order as a backup and continue to look for an open slot at one of the vetted stores like AJ, Ami, CDJ, or HLJ. It seems more will open up in due course.

This is how I'm doing it, although my backup is at another store that already noted they will refund my purchase if their stock doesn't come in.

Edited by technoblue

13 minutes ago, Alan Molina said:

Did you get your money back?

im just hopping I get mine from nin-nin but looking at the trust pilot reviews from them 

wow ! im still surprised we order from them

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.nin-nin-game.com?languages=en&stars=1

shame on us with the old saying of fool me twice 

Yes, they refunded me 2 nanoseconds before the items got relisted. 

Nin Nin is another proceed with caution store, but I've not been personally burned by them.

7 minutes ago, technoblue said:

I've placed a handful of orders with mykombini over the years: super parts sets for the VF-31 Valks, some Hi-Metal Rs.  I haven't had an issue...yet.

And there's the other side of the coin. :unsure:

Alas, they're about as controversial around these parts as N-Y, especially if you have an issue with an order. There were plenty of threads a couple years back IIRC. Anyway, if you are okay with the inflated price, keep the order as a backup and continue to look for an open slot at one of the vetted stores like AJ, Ami, CDJ, or HLJ. It seems more will open up in due course.

This is how I'm doing it, although my backup is at another store that already noted they will refund my purchase if their stock doesn't come in.

It's funny because I firmly believe that N-Y has been living off of the goodwill they generated by fulfilling everyone's 31A pre-orders. But looking around the forums a lot of people are getting sick of their nonsense...again.

Personally my experience with N-Y isn't horrible, they were quick to upgrade and ship my 0D after I paid for upgraded shipping to UPS. I'm waiting on the same for two SHF Iron Man figures, and then for EMS to resume shipping to the states for the remainder of my N-Y orders so that I can be done with them too.

-b.

42 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

It's funny because I firmly believe that N-Y has been living off of the goodwill they generated by fulfilling everyone's 31A pre-orders. But looking around the forums a lot of people are getting sick of their nonsense...again.

Personally my experience with N-Y isn't horrible, they were quick to upgrade and ship my 0D after I paid for upgraded shipping to UPS. I'm waiting on the same for two SHF Iron Man figures, and then for EMS to resume shipping to the states for the remainder of my N-Y orders so that I can be done with them too.

-b.

After the 31a fiasco, I simply got tired of the delays and lack of communication.

The final straw for me was last year's Super/Strike Parts shenanigans. Luckily, I didn't have to do anything drastic since I only had the SSPs and few October pre-orders left to ship. Once that stuff was sent out, I stopped browsing the store. If N-Y does show service improvements and more members speak up about it here, I can always go back. For the moment, though, I'm not really interested.:unknw:

Edited by technoblue

The VF-1S.

The Valkyrie with upgrades engines that allowed it to travel from earth and into outer-space while carrying a VF-1D Fuselage.

And it did not need any atmospheric booster like other Valkyries.

On another note, I wonder when they are going to release those TV style super parts they showed off earlier in this thread.  It had the correct arm armors, etc.  It was one of the photos that had the DX Vf-1J in front of a grey grid wire with the TV Supers and other options around it.

1 hour ago, Kanedas Bike said:

-b.

Same happened to me. I had a 31A on preorder and they cancelled it and relisted it at double :angry: They refunded me and told me to order again from the "newly" secured stock. Worst shopping experience ever.

I only go with reputable stores. For this preorder I went with AmiAmi, started F5 at 3:58AM and by 4:34am had my Roy 1S preorder confirmed!!!