Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

30 minutes ago, close313 said:

ok so I accidentally paid with paypal debit card instead of credit, so....its still ok and i need to go on a diet anyway. But thanks alot @F360!!!

ooof yay 1k posts

Gratz on hitting 1k! and securing a roy while at it! :yahoo::D

Edited by seti88

For those that missed it.  Not sure if this was a good sign or not but when I was posting the link it shows 21 left , so these are definitely not single order cancellations.

Even though it still went quick, its at least a sign of extra supply not in single digits 

So maybe other stores will get some extras from Bandai too AmiAmi, HLj, Hobby search. etc.

you and me both, its in my cart taunting me. :drinks:

Its been ages since i used HLJ, that the "new" ordering page looked foreign to me.
That caused me unnecessary delays in submitting my order. 

Just hope there isnt any issues, if and when i continue ordering it, if it becomes available...

Edited by seti88

2 minutes ago, crackpot said:

It's through their proxy shopping. Additional fees will be applied to that price. 

it doesnt show as proxy to me. But any additional fees i think will come below even AE's 10800yen...

Damm...AE doesnt allow free tamashii cancellations..

What is your cancellation policy for pre orders and other items?

• - Orders can be fully cancelled with no cancellation fees if unpaid.
  • - If the order is not paid in 48 hours it will be cancelled automatically by our system.
  • - Once paid a 20% cancellation fee applies to all orders if cancelled if 60 days from payment are past.
  • - Items on pre order can be cancelled if in the 60 days of payment date.
  • - Special items can’t be cancelled (Tamashii web items or out of production items and rare items)

5 minutes ago, seti88 said:

it doesnt show as proxy to me. But any additional fees i think will come below even AE's 10800yen...

Damm...AE doesnt allow free tamashii cancellations..

What is your cancellation policy for pre orders and other items?

• - Orders can be fully cancelled with no cancellation fees if unpaid.
  • - If the order is not paid in 48 hours it will be cancelled automatically by our system.
  • - Once paid a 20% cancellation fee applies to all orders if cancelled if 60 days from payment are past.
  • - Items on pre order can be cancelled if in the 60 days of payment date.
  • - Special items can’t be cancelled (Tamashii web items or out of production items and rare items)

tried it out for UK fees made it 10,180 before shipping or so .

4 minutes ago, obakesan said:

tried it out for UK fees made it 10,180 before shipping or so .

Yeah thats below AE's price. And from my experience shipping seems to be cheaper via CDJ as well.....sigh....

Its just that CDJ doesnt always list p-bandai items, so its hard to tell whther to wait or not....oh well...

btw, was that price with the summer promo code?

Edited by seti88

8 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Hope you got a good nights rest tho! Thats priceless..well...yeah.:D

I wish. Been sleeping erratically since I developed what I believe are COVID symptoms Sunday night. Earlier testing appointment I could get is Thursday. Greatest country in the world, eh?

Anyway, I'll just have to keep an eye here and hope I can catch an open PO. :D

2 hours ago, F360 said:

For those that missed it.  Not sure if this was a good sign or not but when I was posting the link it shows 21 left , so these are definitely not single order cancellations.

Even though it still went quick, its at least a sign of extra supply not in single digits 

So maybe other stores will get some extras from Bandai too AmiAmi, HLj, Hobby search. etc.

That or could be orders voided by CDJ from people that tried to double dip. CDJ and Amiami both have websites dedicated to Japan only and international only. I can imagine people trying to buy from both versions of their websites. 

8 minutes ago, Alan Molina said:

Don't feed the scalpers! I don't care if they have a storefront or is just some jerk running his hustle from his basement.

There will be more later. Even in a worst case scenario, you'll be able to get it off Mandarake for less than NY. And Mandarake won't take months to ship!

27 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I wish. Been sleeping erratically since I developed what I believe are COVID symptoms Sunday night. Earlier testing appointment I could get is Thursday. Greatest country in the world, eh?

Anyway, I'll just have to keep an eye here and hope I can catch an open PO. :D

Oh man. Are you sure its not post Roy PO PTSD? ..Sorry didnt mean to kid around.:sorry:

Am hearing abt the chaos in US on the news daily. 
Hopes it will turn out negative, in the meantime, take the most upmost care and keep the faith.

:aggressive:

Hope securing a roy will provide a boost also..:hi:

Edited by seti88

6 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

Oh eff that. Jumping straight to selling at an inflated price.

Just now, seti88 said:

Oh man. Are you sure its not post Roy PO PTSD? ..Sorry didnt mean to kid around.:sorry:

Am hearing abt the chaos in US on the news daily. 
Hopes it will turn out negative, in the meantime, take the most upmost care and keep the faith.

:aggressive:

Thanks! My symptoms have been mild, fortunately, as I'm in good health and all. The first 24 hours of symptoms were the worst, though. I felt like Bruce Wayne after losing to Bane and being left in the pit. :lol:

I'm way more concerned about getting a Roy PO at a non-scalper price than I am about my COVID situation. :rofl:

26 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Oh eff that. Jumping straight to selling at an inflated price.

Thanks! My symptoms have been mild, fortunately, as I'm in good health and all. The first 24 hours of symptoms were the worst, though. I felt like Bruce Wayne after losing to Bane and being left in the pit. :lol:

I'm way more concerned about getting a Roy PO at a non-scalper price than I am about my COVID situation. :rofl:

Ah yes. Priorities! :rofl: