Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

32 minutes ago, JuanJovv said:

Me to lose the PO... I be in the loop of death on amiami. when will the exact day be for sale??  I hope can buy one

Release date is last week of November/ first week of December either on Amiami or Manda. Give it a few days in order for the store to get stock in.

Both have DHL if you want it on time for Christmas if the courier services are not overwhelmed with packages and hoping not to get a second wave of what's going on globally. 

Isn't correct to say if we have a crappy summer season, winter is just as bad?

Like others I;ll probably just wait til release date & see if I get lucky with HLJ. Usually you can snag one that day & pretty much at PO price. 

For right now my Yamato's will do nicely. B))

IMG_2330.JPG

IMG_2342.JPG

19 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

I submitted a ticket recently for the SSP and what they told me was that due to shipping that is y the delay.

I also submmited another ticket for a store credit that i suspect has expired as i cant seems to use it or find a place to input the code which they said can. This ticket till no has no reply

you can go into your account and check if your storecredit or coupon is expired or not.   

ny-dc.jpg.8e0768caf9428094346ff6e6ff18a438.jpgny-dc2.jpg.cc6b7be0b4494d391cf5c6a0958ce38b.jpg

Also if you have only 1 active credit or coupon, you will see a red (add) button in your cart

ny-dc3.jpg.b2f81a707a899d3fb9382135b1ce942b.jpg

9 minutes ago, F360 said:

you can go into your account and check if your storecredit or coupon is expired or not.   

ny-dc.jpg.8e0768caf9428094346ff6e6ff18a438.jpgny-dc2.jpg.cc6b7be0b4494d391cf5c6a0958ce38b.jpg

Also if you have only 1 active credit or coupon, you will see a red (add) button in your cart

ny-dc3.jpg.b2f81a707a899d3fb9382135b1ce942b.jpg

mine is with the ! beside...meaning expired?

damn..... wat a way for them to earn money, refund with store credit and puts a expiry date to it... 

7 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

damn..... wat a way for them to earn money, refund with store credit and puts a expiry date to it... 

I will suggest to everyone who buys stuff internationally that a "travel" credit card is a great investment. Pay it off every month so you pay no interest, use it to charge-back when things don't get delivered, and pay no currency conversion fees.

Especially with companies like NY and Nin-Nin, where the more leverage you have regarding getting your money back the better.

23 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

maybe they did not give you the new coupon yet.  and you are looking at your old coupons that is already used or expired 

Your credit should last a year before expiring 

33 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I will suggest to everyone who buys stuff internationally that a "travel" credit card is a great investment. Pay it off every month so you pay no interest, use it to charge-back when things don't get delivered, and pay no currency conversion fees.

Especially with companies like NY and Nin-Nin, where the more leverage you have regarding getting your money back the better.

That's exactly why I use a "travel" card for these purchases :D

1 minute ago, Guyffon said:

Is a “travel” credit card just a normal credit card that one use for travel? If so how do you not pay currency conversion fee

Cards that lack currency conversion fees are typically marketed as "Travel" cards.

Over time it'll save quite a bit, it's a similar idea to getting a card with high gas rewards and using it only for buying gas.

1 minute ago, F360 said:

The key word is "Zero or No foreign transaction fee".  B))

I know my Capital One (and I think every Capital One) has zero transaction fees. It is also Visa verified so you can use it on Mandarake and avoid the terrible conversion rates that happen there with PayPal.

Just now, RedComet said:

I know my Capital One (and I think every Capital One) has zero transaction fees. It is also Visa verified so you can use it on Mandarake and avoid the terrible conversion rates that happen there with PayPal.

FYI, you can pay through paypal in Yen, you just need to select currency options and turn it back to yen (it will always default to your native currency).

I ordered off of ebay 2 weeks ago and the seller has created a shipping label, but still has not given the item to fedex. I asked last week, he said "this weekend". I asked again tonight, he said this weekend.

Should I just cancel this and order off of From Japan for my Hikaru 1S, or wait till the sept 3rd delivery date even though I paid extra shipping after the fact to get the item sooner?

1 hour ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Ok so when is the next announcement?! :blink:

Itchy F5 finger eh? :rolleyes:

Awaiting the GBP!! Look at October timelines for new reveals..

It should be p-bandai too since its an add on part...

Although with the TV supers, i wouldnt mind a DX 1A CF as a filler release! :search:

Or also where is TV kakizaki bandai! :5:

Edited by seti88

1 hour ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Ok so when is the next announcement?! :blink:

10 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Itchy F5 finger eh? :rolleyes:

Awaiting the GBP!! Look at October timelines for new reveals..

From what we all understand, it takes roughly half a year post announcement before we even get whatever has been announced.

@jenius:  Are you still guesstimating that we'll get a release (whatever it maybe in this case) sometime late January/early Febuary and if we don't blow our gift budget on Christmas presents (if we still do have Christmas this year and our CC doesn't get maxed out)? :unknw:

Edited by borgified