Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

16 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

NY had over a month to ship my VF-4 before Japan Post suspended services to the USA. And they just sat on it.

I got my money back through Paypal, bought it off Amazon for slightly less with shipping, and it was at my door within a few days.

After my current orders are fulfilled I'm looking forward to making a new N-Y account for each item I potentially need to buy from them in the future. Just in case I need to revert charges, which will lead to my account being likely banned.

Edited by bleecher

1 minute ago, F360 said:

Woohoo!! FJ was able to placed the order in :D.  (surprise they got someone working on Sunday)

Order completed (awaiting arrival)Order Date: 2020-07-05 

• Unreceived

Nice, I assume you put in your order right as the listing went up?

Just now, Chronocidal said:

Ok, WTAF.. they cancelled your orders before most shops even listed them.

This is truly some kind of bizarro world at this point.

FromJapan is a proxy, not a store.

We placed a request for them to purchase the items on our behalf, and they reached the limit to how many they could order.

I'm sure Nippon Yasan (and others) will put it up eventually, but I always prefer proxy to NY.

3 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Yup, cancelled as well.

And this is why I absolutely don't want DX Chogokin P-Bandai stuff. It's more trouble to order than the actual retail release valks.

Tried placing an order via a second proxy, we'll see how that works.

They even cancelled you?..  I requested FP right after I post the link here.  I guess every second counts now ,even on TWE items.

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

They even cancelled you?..  I requested FP right after I post the link here.  I guess every second counts now ,even on TWE items.

Yup, I suspect FromJapan only has a small number of (maybe just 1) accounts with P-Bandai they order from.

Quantity per account limit looks to be 6.

1 minute ago, Milk Krispy said:

With cancelled FJ orders is it worth placing again to hope another buyer can secure it, or is the offer over?

The item isn't sold out on the P-Bandai website, so you just need to find another seller or proxy.

13 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Nice, I assume you put in your order right as the listing went up?

I was checking out the live stream,  and then borrow over the p-bandai site to check for more info on the super since they did not list it on their other site.

Saw it listed, came back here and post the link with pics. and then requested order at FJ.  So maybe around 12:10?

Edited by F360

1 minute ago, F360 said:

I was checking out the live stream,  and then borrow over the p-bandai site to check for more info on the super since they did not list it on their other site.

Saw it listed, came back here and post the link with pics. and they requested order at FJ.  So maybe around 12:10?

I think I put in my order when the link post here was about 4min old?

Nin Nin might be your secondary chance, but you know the risks guys. 

10 minutes ago, drobo said:

I just pre-ordered with Nin-Nin-Games.

I'm gonna get a 2nd with Big In Japan....just in case (when/if it's available).

Take @drobo's heed.

33 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

@no3Ljmchanging shipping method will help if and only if they respond to you. They are also affected by pandemic.

For the record,SAL is not an option. People are either downgrading to Ferry or upgrade to EMS, Airmail or third party.

32 minutes ago, F360 said:

Due to the pandemic,  and the suspension of Air services from Japanpost to the USA.   You will need to upgrade to UPS or downgrade to Ferry to get it shipped out.    Or wait it out until Japanpost resumes regular service .

For A-E.  they do not offer much alternative options at all so some member just have A-E ship it domestically to their Tenso japanese address and then use Tenso(proxy) to ship it to usa.

Thanks for this guys. I'll try to submit ticket to upgrade my order then. :hi:

I downgraded my NY SSP order to Ferry a couple weeks ago, hoping that would nudge them along. They obliged and gave me a store credit for the shipping cost adjustments, but I haven't got a notice about any further prep.

Might just wait on the TV Super Parts to appear in the wild at the end of the year.

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

Hey, that actually ends up cheaper than FJ once you include their 700 yen fee. Yay.

yup... it's a good price from a good store. 

2 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

These very reliable at all?  I might drop an order with them.

They seem to be pretty reliable so far.  

2 minutes ago, Corrinald said:

I downgraded my NY SSP order to Ferry a couple weeks ago, hoping that would nudge them along. They obliged and gave me a store credit for the shipping cost adjustments, but I haven't got a notice about any further prep.

Might just wait on the TV Super Parts to appear in the wild at the end of the year.

Same, item still has not shipped, making think they don't have any in stock and are biding their time.

Wow, went to play ace combat 7 for 2 hours and so much has happened. Question now is, should I bother getting the TV supers since I don’t have Roy and most likely won’t be getting it or just get them to put on TV 1J

Edited by Guyffon

5 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

How quickly did FJ cancel your orders? Even before you were given a chance to pay?

I've paid charge 1 but expecting it to be cancelled. This happened with my 1A Kakizaki PO as well. FJ refunds the charge after a few days.