Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Just now, myk said:

Wait, what did he do?

Check back in the thread before the pre-order madness began as you'll get your answer.

The one for the "supposed" Hayao 1a (TWE) drop was slammed down very quickly (he's not here anymore).

Going to catch the live feed, I'll be on here as well.  

As was pointed out, no Hikaru pilot figure because they'll make a VF-1S that says H. Ichijo on it down the road. Always gotta save that double-dip potential. Think of it as good news if you couldn't grab a Focker.

2 minutes ago, jenius said:

As was pointed out, no Hikaru pilot figure because they'll make a VF-1S that says H. Ichijo on it down the road. Always gotta save that double-dip potential. Think of it as good news if you couldn't grab a Focker.

Wait, did bandai say that they will release a hikkie roy in future? I dont understand japanese and all..

Edited by seti88

Since I don't have plans on getting Roy's color, I think it's just best for me to keep the movie pack version if I want a Super Pack put on my VF-1J just to keep somehow the 'color' consistency across on what I have. I mean, I'm not going for anime accuracy on the VF-1J with Supers because technically it wasn't shown wearing one in the TV series. And the movie SSP already comes with kite logo to put in the boosters. I could probably just paint a set of reactive missile if ever. Hehehe. :lol:

Edit: I'll probably just print a kite sticker and put it on those extra skull logo. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Since I don't have plans on getting Roy's color, I think it's just best for me to keep the movie pack version if I want a Super Pack put on my VF-1J just to keep somehow the 'color' consistency across on what I have. I mean, I'm not going for anime accuracy on the VF-1J with Supers because technically it wasn't shown wearing one in the TV series. And the movie SSP already comes with kite logo to put in the boosters. I could probably just paint a set of reactive missile if ever. Hehehe. :lol:

Interesting, didn't realize the movie SSP had an interchangeable kite logo instead of just the skulls.

1 minute ago, bleecher said:

Interesting, didn't realize the movie SSP had an interchangeable kite logo instead of just the skulls.

My bad. I just checked. I thought it was. Hahaha! :lol:

The cheapest way is to print a sticker. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm