Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Just now, Darth Mingus said:

If the drinking game was everytime someone was cartjacked, I would have polished off a bottle of scotch.  I don't think I can afford this game anymore...:wacko:

There was lots of it here and maybe not all accounted for. 

I think HLJ is having issues due to the recent system work.  I get different search results from what was posted above.  Probably a session replication problem.  They should be able to sort it out so look for it later this morning (it will be good for those who did not stay up).

Just now, treatment said:

Just to note:

The current 35k-yen pricing at AmJ is 3rd-party/Marketplace. 

The actual amz-jp direct pricing was 18k-yen.

And this is where I, in the past have just waited for either release day or Mandrake. You will find one the day of release for a closer to normal cost 35k is robbery.

1 minute ago, treatment said:

Just to note:

The current 35k-yen pricing at AmJ is 3rd-party/Marketplace. 

The actual amz-jp direct pricing was 18k-yen.

Yup, I couldn't add to cart either of the times it was up.... not sure why haiz....

1 minute ago, bleecher said:

Thank you so much! Was able to nab one. Mind me asking how you found the link so quickly?

Good luck to the rest, hopefully HLJ opens soon.

i just typed dx chogokin roy in search fields.  amazon jp server is reliable enough to constant refresh.  

1 minute ago, rdrunner said:

Not an official count, but only based on impression from following this thread for the last 40 mins, it seems that the success rate for PO has been reasonably high on amazon.jp or nin-nin.

AJ is where I scored. First time with PO success for me

Just now, Alphahorizon said:

And this is where I, in the past have just waited for either release day or Mandrake. You will find one the day of release for a closer to normal cost 35k is robbery.

Agreed, so thankful I was able to get in an order at MSRP. Still shocked it allowed international shipping and even further still they allowed up to 3. I wanted to pick up 2 tonight, but I just clicked through so quickly in order to secure the PO I didn't know that was possible.

1 minute ago, Alphahorizon said:

agree - that seems to be the most stress-free back up plan to get one at reasonable after-market prices.  

If it's any indication, again from memory, the first week price ranges on Manda were:

VF-1J = 25000-28000 yen

VF-1A = 23000-25000 yen

VF-1S DYRL (I didn't follow this one on week one.  But i think it went at around 28-30k for a while)

AE gone (site is crashaholla)

AmiAmi went back - it was slow but managed to get one!

I saw the AJ link - but Amazon Japan stopped shipping to NZ after the new tax laws last December

Congrats to everyone who managed to get one!

DX VV preordered

DX VF-1S Roy

Mission accomplished