Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

If Kakizaki doesn’t come with battle damage, fuel leak trails, “blown up by overloaded barrier” effects, and an uneaten sizzling steak, I will call a foul!

Shame and a pox upon thee, Bandai!!

. . . And what does “YCAPS .N .U” mean?  

Yak de Culture Are Permanently Stored. Near. Underside? :wacko:

4 hours ago, Mog said:

If Kakizaki doesn’t come with battle damage, fuel leak trails, “blown up by overloaded barrier” effects, and an uneaten sizzling steak, I will call a foul!

Shame and a pox upon thee, Bandai!!

. . . And what does “YCAPS .N .U” mean?  

Yak de Culture Are Permanently Stored. Near. Underside? :wacko:

Curse you, I am seriously considering printing myself some YCAPS NU markings. :rofl:

Maybe I'll decorate a Toynami with them.

Yes. 1/50 Hasecadiawavtonamidai Concept VF-1A Kakizaki confirmed. Totally different pic from the Bandai DX VF-1A Kakizaki previewed above I promise. PO already closed and waiting for shipment via fold delivery.

20200227_114758.jpg.b791ee9b81552093a6d5b63547a51ff9.jpg

1 hour ago, wmkjr said:

Yes. 1/50 Hasecadiawavtonamidai Concept VF-1A Kakizaki confirmed. Totally different pic from the Bandai DX VF-1A Kakizaki previewed above I promise. PO already closed and waiting for shipment via fold delivery.

20200227_114758.jpg.b791ee9b81552093a6d5b63547a51ff9.jpg

What display stand adapter is that? I have a Arcadia VF-1 on the simple display stand right now and the VF-1 itself is right up against the stand... this adapter looks very tall in comparison. Mine looks like this:

Arcadia-Simple-Stand-11.jpg

Edited by jenius

1 hour ago, jenius said:

What display stand adapter is that? I have a Arcadia VF-1 on the simple display stand right now and the VF-1 itself is right up against the stand... this adapter looks very tall in comparison. Mine looks like this:

Arcadia-Simple-Stand-11.jpg

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I think that's one of the 3D printed Yeti adapters.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Yes

I think this is the one.

https://www.yetistand.com/product/yamato-arcadia-1-60-v2-vf-1-series-adapter

2 hours ago, jenius said:

*snips*

I believe It's the one Yeti made so the gunpod nozzle wasn't blocked right next to the adapter and you can use it with the SS parts.