Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

7 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Usually around $45 USD of you do EMS and like $27 for boat.

I don’t think Mandarake has a boat option. See below for more details. 

14 hours ago, Zaid said:

How much was shipping on it from Mandrake?

Last few Valks I got there were 4000k to ship with the cheapest option. I think they only offer EMS or DHL for Valk sized packages. 

Manda has SAL shipping and it might take at least one/two months before you get the package.

I used that method for my two 1/48 Yammie M&M valks and got it with no issues.

DHL/EMS is the usual shipping method that we all use, however if you want to save and not in a rush to get your package, then SAL might work for you. Also see if SAL is trackable or you might forever loose your purchases.  :sorry:

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

I don’t think Mandarake has a boat option. See below for more details. 

Last few Valks I got there were 4000k to ship with the cheapest option. I think they only offer EMS or DHL for Valk sized packages. 

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Manda has SAL shipping and it might take at least one/two months before you get the package.

I used that method for my two 1/48 Yammie M&M valks and got it with no issues.

DHL/EMS is the usual shipping method that we all use, however if you want to save and not in a rush to get your package, then SAL might work for you. Also see if SAL is trackable or you might forever loose your purchases.  :sorry:

Yeah I just purchased M&M Chunkys through them and sent via SAL

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yeah. I also just found out recently regarding the vertical fin's '100'.

Here's a pic from @jenius' Anymoon site. 

Bandai-DX-VF-1S-Hikaru-5.jpg

I've had my 1/48's sticker'd up for so long I forgot how "Plain Jane" they are out of the box. 

I like my DX Valks (Max & Hikaru 1S) but that Arcadia V.2  PF looks the best IMO. 

9 minutes ago, borgified said:

Up on Manda and it's going to go fairly quickly.

DX VF-1 Missile set for 7k yen (unopened, package damaged)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1127781992&ref=list&keyword=%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9&lang=en

Thanks for posting, I've been meaning to get a missile set for a decent price for a while now. 

Got it  @SuperHobo ? It went pretty quick like I said..  

Re-edit: Finally! Got the DX VF-1s Hikaru for 28k yen from Nakano (unopened, box damaged) and didn't get cart jacked in the process. :yahoo:

Listing was posted up around 11:05 pm PST yesterday and got the final and payment email 1:20 am this morning.

ORDER ID: 3711751

* Any items that are sold out are indicated below and are not included in the final price.

Items:
バンダイ DX超合金 劇場版VF-1S バルキリー(一条輝機)
Item Number: sp6sy02044-00IOIU3F
Condition: 開封、パッケージいたみ
Quantity: 1
Price: 28,000 yen

------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal: 28,000 yen
Shipping Fee: 4,500 yen
Grand Total: 32,500 yen

Edited by borgified

6 hours ago, borgified said:

Got it  @SuperHobo ? It went pretty quick like I said..  

Re-edit: Finally! Got the DX VF-1s Hikaru for 28k yen from Nakano (unopened, box damaged) and didn't get cart jacked in the process. :yahoo:

Listing was posted up around 11:05 pm PST yesterday and got the final and payment email 1:20 am this morning.

ORDER ID: 3711751

* Any items that are sold out are indicated below and are not included in the final price.

Items:
バンダイ DX超合金 劇場版VF-1S バルキリー(一条輝機)
Item Number: sp6sy02044-00IOIU3F
Condition: 開封、パッケージいたみ
Quantity: 1
Price: 28,000 yen

Subtotal: 28,000 yen
Shipping Fee: 4,500 yen
Grand Total: 32,500 yen

Yeah! I got the missile set. I was eyeing the VF-1S too,  but it's still a little too much high for me right now. If it was 25k I would probably have caved. 

4 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

So, Bandai needs to announce the next release and take my money.

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

Yes, this^^^^

I REALLY want it to be a Roy. But I wouldn't be heart broken with a 21.

Most likely we will hear something after the second set of the DX SSP/ Missile set gets released. 

Roy 1s and the DX YF-21 sounds reasonable, however Bandai loves to throw a curveball and maybe a long awaited HMR gets announced. :unknw:

You got yours on a sealed box, so its not exactly comparable though I always have good experience with used items in Mandarake. Almost all purchased are in good condition and I always get compensation if I got yellowing/damaged/missing item (if it happened not declared in their description).

Snagged a DX SSP set off Amiami for 11k yen (Item A, Box B). 

Order Number: 212985737
(Pre-owned ITEM:A/BOX:B)DX Chogokin Movie Macross: Do You Remember Love? Movie VF-1 Compatible Strike / Super Parts Set [Tamashii Web Shoten Exclusive](Released)
Unit price 10,980 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 10,980 JPY

Subtotal: 10,980 JPY

I'm done my DX VF-1s (complete set) hunt for now until the next DX gets released.  One hell of a ride!! :D 

Edited by borgified

17 hours ago, borgified said:

Most likely we will hear something after the second set of the DX SSP/ Missile set gets released. 

Roy 1s and the DX YF-21 sounds reasonable, however Bandai loves to throw a curveball and maybe a long awaited HMR gets announced. :unknw:

Yeah at this rate that seems likely.  But it would be sooo cool if something were announced sooner. haha.  Like now.  Right now.

21 hours ago, borgified said:

Amiami has one too for 24k yen (item B, Box B)

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-049315-R

Edit: Already gone as of 2:38 am PST this morning.. 

Clicked your link a half hour ago. Turns out there was another one listed

(Pre-owned ITEM:A/BOX:B)DX Chogokin Movie VF-1S Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijyou Custom) "Macross: Do You Remember Love?"(Released)
Unit price 25,980

Picked it up, my first VF-1, first 1/48 I’ve owned. Thank you for posting this!

DX VF-1J with the limited edition stand is up on Manda for 35k yen (unopened package damaged)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1129710815&ref=list&keyword=%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9&lang=en

Amiami still has the DX VF-1J with the Limited Edition stand. See 5 posts above this one for link.

Edit: Still can't count properly..

Edited by borgified