Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

13 hours ago, Macross two said:

Have you ever seen the arcadia stand for DX VF-1?

Where can they be purchased? I was able to find these but they look a bit different, the one in the FB link has some arms that hold it in fighter mode.

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-047233

Edited by canklebreaker

14 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Okay, in that case I have some Tamiya silver spray I guess I can decant and use to brush on... will need some thinner/retarder to hide my brush strokes because I don't have the steadiest hands. :lol:

40005657.jpg.67e01d65f9456be771f0d394373ffc0b.jpg

Thanks! Yeah I don't like how Bandai chooses to use 80s style bare diecast landing gear on a modern premium toy. It'd be like buying a brand new sports car with the suspension and tires of a Model T Ford. :o

I don't know if the Tamiya silver spray is anything like the paint markers.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:25 PM, SpaceCowboy said:

Hmm....I'm 7030XX and still NY hasn't filled my order...I really hate dealing with NY.  I swore them off after the VF-31A fiasco, but was swayed that that was just a one off and they always come through.  We'll see...

Ah 1 of those who swore of NY and gave in a moment of weakness that I mention in an earlier post. :lol:

Edited by eXis10z

EDIT SOLD

Hi guys, I got a 3rd DX VF-1S coming, but just needed 2x.

Letting go for how much I got it from Nippon - $420 NZD (approx 264 USD according to google)

PM me and I'm sure we can work something out and can let go for a bit lesser on what I have paid :) Payment would be via paypal and item will be shipped from NZ. I think shipping is around 52 usd to the states.

pzKC5yr.png?1

Many thanks!

Edited by tjdetweiler

1 hour ago, nightmareB4macross said:

I am. But I never worry about it. They always slower but never fail on delivery.

Mine shipped this morning. Pre-ordered over 6 months ago. They do take their time, but as long as I get it I'll be happy.

OMG, you are right...I am a mess today. I'm getting 2 orders mixed up. Apparently I ordered a 1S back in June from Nin-Nin and my SSP from NY (not yet shipped)...ugh sorry once again for the confusion everyone.

I don't even recall pre-ordering thru them or have a receipt...strange.

Edited by canklebreaker

26 minutes ago, canklebreaker said:

OMG, you are right...I am a mess today. I'm getting 2 orders mixed up. Apparently I ordered a 1S back in June from Nin-Nin and my SSP from NY (not yet shipped)...ugh sorry once again for the confusion everyone.

I don't even recall pre-ordering thru them or have a receipt...strange.

LOL, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that does this!

14 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Just shared my VF-1S love today. You gonna like and comment? Haha.

I opened right away but took awhile to get on the display the way on want.

But I have my own VF-1S to look at. While I was waiting for NY to ship all I got was boxed pictures. Since I'll be waiting on NY again I'm hoping for lots of lovely photos to make my wait even more unbearable. :D