Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Well they did say that on release date they might have more to sell, I think they got their stocks today and counted that they have more to sell thats all, anyway congrates on all that managed to get one in today, my last hope is that I have a friend in tokyo now and that he might be able to help me secure one, but I doubt he will.

1 minute ago, dafob said:

There's still AmiAmi for those that missed out tonight right?  They haven't opened up orders since the initial PO's sold out.

What are the odds they'll open up again in the next day or so?

actually Amiami was the one that reopened their preorder a couple of times in these couple of months.   So if they do have more stock , it will not be much.  

Amiami, typically opens on the actual day of release, from what I remembered, that means hopefully tomorrow, anyway its 6pm in japan now and they should not be anymore japan based online stores that will be releasing more now, I even got a notification by hobby search a few hours agao which I did not see until too late about more stock too.

4 hours ago, F360 said:

It should already be charged and place in your private warehouse.   They are having issue with that right now

https://support.hlj.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039327473

check your email history, HLj sents out mothly "open order reminder" which list all your active preorders.

My order from last night showed up on site pretty quickly, despite bugs. That's how I was able to lower quantity from 2 to one. Credit card was charged charged and item put in private warehouse while I slept.

What's this about an item limit of 1? The site has been showing a limit of 20 to me for weeks. I remember well cause I thought that's was insanely scalper-friendly.

9 minutes ago, lavinrac said:

My order from last night showed up on site pretty quickly, despite bugs. That's how I was able to lower quantity from 2 to one. Credit card was charged charged and item put in private warehouse while I slept.

What's this about an item limit of 1? The site has been showing a limit of 20 to me for weeks. I remember well cause I thought that's was insanely scalper-friendly.

Preorder was and is limited to 1 per customer.  It was never at 20.    The ones you were seeing for weeks is when the items is sold out.   HLJ new site default will show limit to 20 for sold out items until they somehow get new stock.   Once that happen it will go back to limit to 1 again until it gets  discontinue .

Even if by chance you add more to your cart or order,, once they find out they will remove it back to one..  

If you look at the hlj link again.  you will see the limit to 1.

dxvf1s.png.4a1aa444ff40f3b87050d975a250e69b.png

below is are some example of your limit to 20 that is showing now but at preorder night and if they reopen it will be back to limit to 1.

https://www.hlj.com/metal-build-eva-unit-02-bans57053

https://www.hlj.com/metal-build-gundam-astray-red-frame-kai-alternative-strike-ver-bans58167

https://www.hlj.com/hi-metal-r-vf-4g-lightning-iii-bans58061

Looks like HLJ has fixed their private warehouse issue, for those that have orders with them.  I was able to complete my shipping on the order.

The slowest shipping option was also the most expensive so... I should be seeing it in a week or so (depending on what Thanksgiving does to shipping locally).

6 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

If I recall, they didn't open it to the States.  Were you able to find one through AJ at some point?

No, not yet. I keep checking the site to see if they will open up the orders to US customers once they get their stock in.