Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Shameless plug, but NY refused to refund an extra DX VF-1A Max that I ordered. It’s my fault for jumping the gun, but alas what can you do.

Some costs have come up that I need to address so I’m pre-selling it at a loss to me in the For Sale section. Please take a look if you’re on the hunt for one. 

That level of customization would affect my want to play verses display.  I would be so reluctant to transform it.  They call to me every so often.  They want to be handled and transformed.  That would snowball into needing multiples and more space for everything!  At least for me anyway...  :unknw:

2 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

That level of customization would affect my want to play verses display.  I would be so reluctant to transform it.  They call to me every so often.  They want to be handled and transformed.  That would snowball into needing multiples and more space for everything!  At least for me anyway...  :unknw:

Yeah, I wouldn't touch it. Display only. I wish I could justify three so I could have a LEK in all three modes. I'm going to have to decide on one mode and leave it I think. Batroid is out front.

I'll have non LEK ones to play around with. I tend to get multiples so I can display in my favorite mods at the same time. In the case of VF-1's, that means three. I'm a big spoiled child.:D

24 minutes ago, Corrinald said:

Curious to see what the next one is. Back to SDF, or another DYRL? Maybe something off the wall like a VF-1D? With Bandai you never know

It does seem like they are trying to do one of each VF-1 variant to start, so according to that logic a 1D would make sense.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable VF-1S Focker, hoping it's a TV version...